about to do a havoc pulse

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
hey,

gonna start a havoc pulse soon, I was wondering if Dr.D's way was the best way to pulse? i tried havoc last spring for the 1st time and liked it, i threw it in with some sustanon. The gains were dry and i felt the havoc kick in after i bumped them to 30mg, i took the havoc for a total of 4 weeks, the complet cycle was around 9 weeks(i posted it on here last year). I have never pulsed before and after reading up it seems like it could be a good idea to give it a try. I will take some support supps and have my nolva on hand in case of gyno. I am gonna give it a try, then for early summer i start my propionate/eq cycle. I also have some original halodrol-50 that i havent touched yet, i bought this stuff in 2006, they expired last oct, i am sure its fine because its been in a cool dark place.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Someone posted bloodwork from just 10mg of epi/havoc for 3 weeks showed almost complete shutdown. This wasnt a pulse but just sayin the stuff is suppressive even at a low dose of 10mg. I would run a test booster on off days, and take the haovc first thing in the morning...no later.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
thanks for the heads up, i was gonna look into deisel test for a booster

evolution

evolution

Awards
I did a Havoc pulse last year, and I'm beginning a new cycle just now.

I take on my off days:
-Designer Supplements Lean Extreme (cortisol block) => better recovery
-DHEA (25/50g/day)
-Gaspari Novedex XT (test booster) => prevent ‘back bounce’, less PCT necessary

A question for you: how many extra carbs do you take during cycle?

During my first Havoc pulse I got leaner the first 3-4 weeks, but the last 2 weeks I had to eat more carbs, else I felt terrible :( and added more fat at the end of cycle..
(pulsed 6 weeks)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hard3x9 Cycle Logs 12
Cycle Logs 24
Post Cycle Therapy 1
heman10 Post Cycle Therapy 11
jeffh3c Cycle Logs 19