Havoc or M drol

brian101883

Awards
I am wanting to cycle for the first time. What would be best for me havoc or mdrol. I am 25 years old 5"10 and 182 pounds. I have only been back lifting for about 8 months now. I lifted alot back in high schoool. But any way I had a good havoc cycly in mind but didnt know if M drol was better. Any input would be awesome.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Stick to havoc,but it would be better if you get in a few more months training before you start.
I would have to agree. I have run both, lots of sides with mdrol, bu lots of gains to. But it seems like everyone who runs havoc, has nothing to say but good things about sides and gains. that says alot imo. Run drol next time around. ( not to soon of course)

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
m-drol is good but you feel like ass while on it.

havoc's gains are modest.

pattydaddy

Awards
hey guys, I just purchased Havoc and was wondering if anyone had any tips for me. I weigh around 183, and i am like 5'10. I want to lose some of the body fat but would like to get ripped in the process. Any idea's like a certain diet or anything would be helpful thanks

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i gained too lil of epi, my opinion dont waste a cycle go for the gold. mdrol with trisorbagen and good diet ull get a good 15-20lbs

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
i gained too lil of epi, my opinion dont waste a cycle go for the gold. mdrol with trisorbagen and good diet ull get a good 15-20lbs
I understand your point, but 4 a first time user, that sounds a bit harsh. better to dip your toes than jump in feet first. might be sharks in there.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
I understand your point, but 4 a first time user, that sounds a bit harsh. better to dip your toes than jump in feet first. might be sharks in there.

i agree..first timers start mild and get more educated about the next ph you do if you decide to go with something alittle more harsh next time around..and wut pct to use .....even tho havoc and epi are mild most suggest a serm for these compounds instead of an otc. something like h-drol you can get away with using an otc.. but havent seen any one suggest it for havoc or epi..

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
My 1st cycle ever was epistane (same as havoc), and I went from 237 to 252.5.....And almost 2 mos later, with slacking off from lifting, I'm still 250-ish, and when I do lift I haven't lost any strength. In fact starting another cycle in 12 more days...Woo!!

Next fall I'm going to try M-drol and see how that goes.