The ONE! and 2nd gear?

1. The ONE! and 2nd gear?

So is 2nd gear supposed to be a good PCT? Like if i were to run the one and then for PCT: 2nd gear, DTHC, and cycle support?

2. you wont need dth. 2ng gear is all youd need appearantly. 2ng gear has doses of 6-bromo. it is an AI and a test booster in one. From what i know, people are using 2nd gear, igf-s and drive for pct and having great results. As for serms that is up to your descretion. . i asked the same question.
    •   

3. dth would be a good alternative for igf-2 if youd like.

4. Okay, ya im just trying to cut the price of the PCT, not a whole lot of money to spend at the moment. Anyone else have any other opinions?

5. theres a great deal on the one and 2nd gear right now
    •   

6. i know lol thats why im asking about PCT to see if i need to order anyhting else with it? but thats for making sure i know
  7. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Afrochowder View Post
    i know lol thats why im asking about PCT to see if i need to order anyhting else with it? but thats for making sure i know
    I got the one on its way with 2nd gear but i will be keeping serm on hand just in case. I have already lived a horror story before!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Afrochowder View Post
    So is 2nd gear supposed to be a good PCT? Like if i were to run the one and then for PCT: 2nd gear, DTHC, and cycle support?
    thats plenty, dont really need to pick up the cycle support if you dont already have it.

9. K, sweet i guess ill be trying it out!!

10. ill have a serm on hand too just in case. some liquid nolva is my safety net. good luck with your cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. poison logs gear....Legal Gear, that is!
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 04:09 PM
  2. Legal gear vs. Legit gear....
    By 21p in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:58 AM