ready to start my pct

cerezyn

Awards
O.k. Ready to start my pct. This is what I am going to use. Tell me if its cool

Clomid (don't know which doses to take) it looks like its a spray and says its 1500mg and 30 mL. Is this enough

Also I know 6 OXO is discontinued so I was going to run I Force Reversitol instead.

Also with my Cycle Support that I have been running the last four weeks with my Decabolen cycle. Does everything look o.k?

Thanks for the help and advice.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
O.k. Ready to start my pct. This is what I am going to use. Tell me if its cool

Clomid (don't know which doses to take) it looks like its a spray and says its 1500mg and 30 mL. Is this enough

Also I know 6 OXO is discontinued so I was going to run I Force Reversitol instead.

Also with my Cycle Support that I have been running the last four weeks with my Decabolen cycle. Does everything look o.k?

Thanks for the help and advice.
it doesnt look like your ready to start your pct at all....if no one responds to this thread by tomorrow how are you going to know what doses to run?....

heres a hint on the clomid 50/50/50/50

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Call me crazy, but shouldn't PCT be planned before you even start your cycle? Just throwing that out there

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heres what i do (dont got too much cycle detail from ur cycle)
clomid 50 50 50 50
nolva 30 30 20 10 (if u got it i always use it dry or wet compund just cuz nolva kix axx)
pct support by A.I. 4pills per day i belive for 4 wks
get a test booster (stoked by A.I.)
and a 6oxo bulk or something similar for wk 3-4-5-6 of ur pct. ( wk 5-6 should be only 6oxo and a test booster nuttin else)