Dermacrine or Sustain Alpha to help w/ LIBIDO ON CYCLE?

  1. Advanced Member
    angel77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    329
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    57.8%

    Question Dermacrine or Sustain Alpha to help w/ LIBIDO ON CYCLE?


    Ok, Oz mentioned Dermacrine would help prevent libido drop while on cycle but I've been reading up and it seems Sustain Alpha does the same thing? What would be better? I'm gonna run Trenadrol & Epistane and I know I would have a libido drop meltdown without some help. Cheers guys and TGIF!

  2. Senior Member
    ImJ2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Power
    793
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    74.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    They should both work pretty well for libido. Demacrine has DHEA, which will convert to testosterone (good) but also contribute to shutdown (bad). If you're running a straight everyday cycle, where you're going to shutdown anyway, you might as well use the Dermacrine, and get the added benefit of the test. But if you're trying to avoid shutdown with a pulse cycle, use the Sustain. It contains much more 7,8Benzoflavone, which they're saying might work like hCG to prevent HPTA shutdown.
    If I got this wrong, somebody please school me, lol.
    mw2012
  3. Advanced Member
    angel77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    329
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    57.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    They should both work pretty well for libido. Demacrine has DHEA, which will convert to testosterone (good) but also contribute to shutdown (bad). If you're running a straight everyday cycle, where you're going to shutdown anyway, you might as well use the Dermacrine, and get the added benefit of the test. But if you're trying to avoid shutdown with a pulse cycle, use the Sustain. It contains much more 7,8Benzoflavone, which they're saying might work like hCG to prevent HPTA shutdown.
    If I got this wrong, somebody please school me, lol.

    yeah, one of the head reps for Primordial said Sustain would be a better choice to run on cycle to prevent shutdown. That's what I needed. Reps bro.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    raw1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    They should both work pretty well for libido. Demacrine has DHEA, which will convert to testosterone (good) but also contribute to shutdown (bad). If you're running a straight everyday cycle, where you're going to shutdown anyway, you might as well use the Dermacrine, and get the added benefit of the test. But if you're trying to avoid shutdown with a pulse cycle, use the Sustain. It contains much more 7,8Benzoflavone, which they're saying might work like hCG to prevent HPTA shutdown.
    If I got this wrong, somebody please school me, lol.
    If your body is shutting down endogonous Testosterone because of cycle would DHEA convert to Test? Seems to me, it wouldn't take this pathway unless needed. .....
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    565
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    2.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    Ok, Oz mentioned Dermacrine would help prevent libido drop while on cycle but I've been reading up and it seems Sustain Alpha does the same thing? What would be better? I'm gonna run Trenadrol & Epistane and I know I would have a libido drop meltdown without some help. Cheers guys and TGIF!
    Sustain Alpha is what you would want to use.
  6. New Member
    Soad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

    Sustain without a doubt is the best thing to take oncycle, i used it on my last cycle and shutdown was not bad at all.
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    565
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    2.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Soad View Post
    Sustain without a doubt is the best thing to take oncycle, i used it on my last cycle and shutdown was not bad at all.
    did you run it 3 on 3 off??
  8. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    During my last on, I ran it eod after dy 10, I wasnt using it for libido per se, but to minimize shut-down and aid recovery> It also enhances pump and stamina. Just my experience. Sustain is versatile, as is Dermacrine, and mild. JMO
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    565
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    2.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    During my last on, I ran it eod after dy 10, I wasnt using it for libido per se, but to minimize shut-down and aid recovery> It also enhances pump and stamina. Just my experience. Sustain is versatile, as is Dermacrine, and mild. JMO
    I'm glad it worked out for you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 01:14 PM
  2. sustain alpha and dermacrine
    By ummmwhat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 01:34 PM
  3. Libido...Sustain Alpha / Dermacrine
    By thenxtgrt1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in