Dermacrine or Sustain Alpha to help w/ LIBIDO ON CYCLE?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Oz mentioned Dermacrine would help prevent libido drop while on cycle but I've been reading up and it seems Sustain Alpha does the same thing? What would be better? I'm gonna run Trenadrol & Epistane and I know I would have a libido drop meltdown without some help. Cheers guys and TGIF!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
They should both work pretty well for libido. Demacrine has DHEA, which will convert to testosterone (good) but also contribute to shutdown (bad). If you're running a straight everyday cycle, where you're going to shutdown anyway, you might as well use the Dermacrine, and get the added benefit of the test. But if you're trying to avoid shutdown with a pulse cycle, use the Sustain. It contains much more 7,8Benzoflavone, which they're saying might work like hCG to prevent HPTA shutdown.
If I got this wrong, somebody please school me, lol.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
They should both work pretty well for libido. Demacrine has DHEA, which will convert to testosterone (good) but also contribute to shutdown (bad). If you're running a straight everyday cycle, where you're going to shutdown anyway, you might as well use the Dermacrine, and get the added benefit of the test. But if you're trying to avoid shutdown with a pulse cycle, use the Sustain. It contains much more 7,8Benzoflavone, which they're saying might work like hCG to prevent HPTA shutdown.

yeah, one of the head reps for Primordial said Sustain would be a better choice to run on cycle to prevent shutdown. That's what I needed. Reps bro.

raw1973

Awards
If your body is shutting down endogonous Testosterone because of cycle would DHEA convert to Test? Seems to me, it wouldn't take this pathway unless needed. .....

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok, Oz mentioned Dermacrine would help prevent libido drop while on cycle but I've been reading up and it seems Sustain Alpha does the same thing? What would be better? I'm gonna run Trenadrol & Epistane and I know I would have a libido drop meltdown without some help. Cheers guys and TGIF!
Sustain Alpha is what you would want to use.

Soad

Soad

Awards
Sustain without a doubt is the best thing to take oncycle, i used it on my last cycle and shutdown was not bad at all.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Sustain without a doubt is the best thing to take oncycle, i used it on my last cycle and shutdown was not bad at all.
did you run it 3 on 3 off??

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
During my last on, I ran it eod after dy 10, I wasnt using it for libido per se, but to minimize shut-down and aid recovery> It also enhances pump and stamina. Just my experience. Sustain is versatile, as is Dermacrine, and mild. JMO

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
During my last on, I ran it eod after dy 10, I wasnt using it for libido per se, but to minimize shut-down and aid recovery> It also enhances pump and stamina. Just my experience. Sustain is versatile, as is Dermacrine, and mild. JMO
I'm glad it worked out for you.