Best PH OR DS for cutting?

classic27

What prohormone or designer steroid have you all had the best experiences with while cutting?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is a great compound while cutting.

Superdrol as well, but your mileage may vary on that one.

classic27

I'm thinking about epistane but I'm scared of SD. What do you think about H-drol? What is a good fat burner? Would you suggest stacking a PH with a fat burner?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur 5'9 170lbs and ur looking to "cut"? get ur diet in order and do some cardio

classic27

yeah, why not? I want to be lean as hell. I will be around 180 when I start to cut and my bodyfat is not over 10 or 11 but I would love to get my bodyfat under 6. The reason for the prohormone is to retain more muscle and strength.

classic27

I realize diet and cardio are key. Those things will be in check but I would like to take something to prevent muscle loss. Have any other ideas on what I could take to help with this?

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Adrenalean stacked with Lean xtreme for fat burning and retaining muscle. Activate extreme for increasing test and gaining muscle. Thats how I would do naturally. If you want to go with PH route, go with Promagnon, halodrol, or epi.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Ive done two cycles of Hdrol, one for cutting and one for bulking. the cutting one was very good, but incredibly hard to keep the diet strict, but for your size, i would just stick with a very strict routine (CLEAN diet, routine, sleep)

classic27

lol Gee you all act like im so small. I am barely 5'9 and have an extremely small bone structure. I dont think im that small. My arms are pretty close to 17inches. I'm not a newbie either. I know about training, diet, and sleep and i have actually done steroids before. I was just asking for your opinion and experiences with cutting on prohormones.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
lol Gee you all act like im so small. I am barely 5'9 and have an extremely small bone structure. I dont think im that small. My arms are pretty close to 17inches. I'm not a newbie either. I know about training, diet, and sleep and i have actually done steroids before. I was just asking for your opinion and experiences with cutting on prohormones.
its ok, dont take it to heart, what have you done?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
PH's only work for me while bulking and they work well.

i feel you need a lot of calories for them to work which is why i don't think they'll do much if you're looking to use them to maintiain mass while cutting.

i'd run some real gear for that.
just my opinion that's all.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do it arnold style.
use superdrol its strong and ull gain muscle and get cut. while dieting. i used it for bulk and cut my abs pretty visible at 238lbs. so if ur 170-180... ull get ripped and gain a few lbs like 7-10lbs thats what i call a cycle.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
back in the days they used dianabol for cuttin as well as bulking.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
do it arnold style.
use superdrol its strong and ull gain muscle and get cut. while dieting. i used it for bulk and cut my abs pretty visible at 238lbs. so if ur 170-180... ull get ripped and gain a few lbs like 7-10lbs thats what i call a cycle.
I could never imagine cutting on SD...the cravings would be sooo bad, I would prob kill someone

classic27

Thank you for your input fellas. I'll probably just go with Havoc because I have it on hand. I also have winstrol but not enough to do **** with. I gave aways about three cycles worth of dianabol for it because at the time I thought I was getting more then I actually did. I still have dianabol but its 50mg tabs and thats too much for me plus it makes me hold a lot of water.

classic27

I would really like to try superdrol but I am scared of the delayed gyno. I seen that a lot of people on AM have gotten it and it actually happen to a good friend of mine

classic27

I have heard that halo was real low in sides and was a good cutter so I might am considering giving it a try.

overdosexx

Awards
I have heard that halo was real low in sides and was a good cutter so I might am considering giving it a try.
Heya! That is exactly what I'm considering as well. Read a LOT of reviews and seems to be potentially great in gains but low in sides, just as you said. What are your plans for the PCT, and what are your dosages you are planning for H-Drol?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
it all depends. some people do not repsond to halo and epi just cause they are so mild. you may want real gear.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
h-drol is good for cutting..im on my 5 week at 75mgs..at my 3rd week noticed i leaned out a little bit..havoc and epistane will bulk you up alitte more than h-drol..u want bulk and strength gains use m-drol or something like spawn that is ( epi and tren ) or some of the rage products that are ph's that are stacked... but with these use a serm not an otc.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
h-drol is good for cutting..im on my 5 week at 75mgs..at my 3rd week noticed i leaned out a little bit..havoc and epistane will bulk you up alitte more than h-drol..u want bulk and strength gains use m-drol or something like spawn that is ( epi and tren ) or some of the rage products that are ph's that are stacked... but with these use a serm not an otc.
with Hdrol it depends on the length and dose in using a SERM or not...anything else I'd say SERM, something like M-drol, you have to have experience before using...and know your info, not just asking several questions, ive seen a few guys cut on it, they had amazing results, but they had experience. something weaker (Hdrol, Epi, maybe a clone...) is a good first cycle

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
call it hdrol, not halo! Halotestin is referred to as halo! I hate that sh1t just like calling **** 'tren' when it isnt tren :frustrate: rant over.

i would go with epithio's on this one, everything else isnt worth it or isnt as good for a cut imo

jsg

jsg

Awards
You could also look at Furazadrol, if you shope around you will find some for good prices.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
furaz doesnt do much imo, it drys you out thats about it. epi is the best bang for the buck if you are going the legal route with a cutting oral imo. hdrol is too expensive to get good effect at low doses that would be supplied with one bottle.