Havoc doasage for cut

oilerfan8

Awards
What would be an appropriate dosage for a 235lb guy? Want to really get down the bf without losing too much muscle. Also when would you suggest it is taken through out the day?

oilerfan8

Awards
you want some more info and then your reply. Been a member for about a year. I'm mid 30's, been lifting for almost 20 years. 12 or so cycles under my belt. Finished a cycle of test e, deca and dbol jump start in November left me at 246. I'm 235 now, would say 12%bf. 6 feet tall. Shed some fat and water and now want to go down to single bf. Have read that Havoc would be an option for this aiding in keeping lean muscle in the cut. What dosage?

landfill

Awards
start at 30mg ED first week,then 40mg ED,maybe go to 50mg if you'r not getting results.
Split doses evenly thru day,but not too close to bed time,may keep you awake at night.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was ur weight when i did it. umm i suggested start 40mg its not so strong PH try also adding some FINAVOL good rep company APS. and nutraplanet. all add some trisorbagen for the finavol. and cardio 5x per wk. and cut some carbs.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya.. that should do it. and if ur feeling really dearing add some furazadrol too 200mg in morning 200mg at night. u will be leaning out! its also non methylated.

epi 40 40 40 50 50 50 50
tren 50 50 100 100 100 100 100
fura 400 per day also 7wks

thats advance cut would dry u out alot but its got only 1 methyl so alot easier on liver. if u got money try this cycle out

oilerfan8

Awards
I normally am tight on my diet and have been as low as 198 in the last year. My main concern now is that I had some solid gains over the last 6 months or so and want to keep as much as possible. There is some beach and surf coming up for me and want to be as lean and mean as possible.

Thanks for the insights I was thinking much lower dosages so I am glad I posted. First time, as most of the info is there if you use the old search button

derker2008

Awards
i'm on epistane right now, day 22. i saw it kick in around week 2 at 30mg. u may want to start there to test your body's reaction but this is my first cycle. i'm at 40mg now and have leaned out pretty well; i'd make sure u stick to your disciplined diet otherwise u may put on a good amount of weight. Also I started taking furaz at only 150mg last thursday and felt like **** - my BP blew up for some reason, my face was red hot. so i stopped it after one day and feel fine now, so watch the combos. i space my dosing out from the time I get up to no later than 8pm if possible(i.e. 8am-10mg, 12pm-10mg, 4pm-10mg, & 8pm-10mg)- it may keep you up. and i've gotten some pumps/spasms in my back so have some taurine on hand as well.

oilerfan8

Awards
In the past I have needed heavier dosages of other aas to see results so I think I will start at 40. I haven't used Havoc before so I originally was thinking 10 or 20 to keep the lean muscle but it seems like the group likes higher so I will give it a try. I'll start Monday and run 3 or 4 weeks and see how it goes.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i'v been using it at 20mg every day for about 6 weeks now and have leaned out very nicely... lost close to 10lbs but also easily dropped 5% BF and strength has increased on all lifts... i just recently bumped to 30mg for this last week b4 i go into PCT

if your cutting you really don't need high doses of the stuff... i'v run havoc has high as 60mg and i really don't see much added benefit from anything over 30mg

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
epi never kept me awake at night

i made sure 8 hours did not go by without taking a dose of epi. slept like a dead baby