Confession....my diet sucks!!!

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I am 7 1/2 weeks into my first cycle ever....using sustanon 250. I am up 10 pounds and most of it is muscle and water cause if anything I have lost fat. I was going to run 9 weeks but decided to go 12.... that is if those bast*rds ever ship the last bit of gear that I ordered.

I read all these posts and everybody's diet seems so much better than mine!

Gotta say....my diet sucks! I have not eaten enough because I am paranoid about gaining too much fat. Next cycle I will have my diet in check.....even with the crappy diet....I am very pleased.

Anybody else out with there with less that stellar diets so that I don't feel like a total feakin loser!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am 7 1/2 weeks into my first cycle ever....using sustanon 250. I am up 10 pounds and most of it is muscle and water cause if anything I have lost fat. I was going to run 9 weeks but decided to go 12.... that is if those bast*rds ever ship the last bit of gear that I ordered.

I read all these posts and everybody's diet seems so much better than mine!

Gotta say....my diet sucks! I have not eaten enough because I am paranoid about gaining too much fat. Next cycle I will have my diet in check.....even with the crappy diet....I am very pleased.

Anybody else out with there with less that stellar diets so that I don't feel like a total feakin loser!
At different times I can give you different answers..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can go a few months with my diet in check(total obsession) Then I'LL go off my diet and eat like sh!t for awhile(I call it bulking)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jakz General Chat 12
BeardedBreast Supplements 7
Levyii Supplement Logs 8
KenTheEagle Anabolics 4
fame126 General Chat 25