Confession....my diet sucks!!!

1. Confession....my diet sucks!!!

I am 7 1/2 weeks into my first cycle ever....using sustanon 250. I am up 10 pounds and most of it is muscle and water cause if anything I have lost fat. I was going to run 9 weeks but decided to go 12.... that is if those bast*rds ever ship the last bit of gear that I ordered.

I read all these posts and everybody's diet seems so much better than mine!

Gotta say....my diet sucks! I have not eaten enough because I am paranoid about gaining too much fat. Next cycle I will have my diet in check.....even with the crappy diet....I am very pleased.

Anybody else out with there with less that stellar diets so that I don't feel like a total feakin loser!

2. Quote Originally Posted by triton185 View Post
    I am 7 1/2 weeks into my first cycle ever....using sustanon 250. I am up 10 pounds and most of it is muscle and water cause if anything I have lost fat. I was going to run 9 weeks but decided to go 12.... that is if those bast*rds ever ship the last bit of gear that I ordered.

I read all these posts and everybody's diet seems so much better than mine!

Gotta say....my diet sucks! I have not eaten enough because I am paranoid about gaining too much fat. Next cycle I will have my diet in check.....even with the crappy diet....I am very pleased.

Anybody else out with there with less that stellar diets so that I don't feel like a total feakin loser!
    At different times I can give you different answers..
    •   

3. I can go a few months with my diet in check(total obsession) Then I'LL go off my diet and eat like sh!t for awhile(I call it bulking)

Similar Forum Threads

1. My diet sucks
    By vc7 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-06-2015, 08:22 AM
  2. T-1 Post cycle Q and critique my diet
    By Beta BBer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2003, 05:56 PM
  3. Cutting - My Diet vs Bodyopus
    By Super Tri's in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6