Confession....my diet sucks!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Confession....my diet sucks!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Confession....my diet sucks!!!

I am 7 1/2 weeks into my first cycle ever....using sustanon 250. I am up 10 pounds and most of it is muscle and water cause if anything I have lost fat. I was going to run 9 weeks but decided to go 12.... that is if those bast*rds ever ship the last bit of gear that I ordered.

I read all these posts and everybody's diet seems so much better than mine!

Gotta say....my diet sucks! I have not eaten enough because I am paranoid about gaining too much fat. Next cycle I will have my diet in check.....even with the crappy diet....I am very pleased.

Anybody else out with there with less that stellar diets so that I don't feel like a total feakin loser!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by triton185 View Post
    I am 7 1/2 weeks into my first cycle ever....using sustanon 250. I am up 10 pounds and most of it is muscle and water cause if anything I have lost fat. I was going to run 9 weeks but decided to go 12.... that is if those bast*rds ever ship the last bit of gear that I ordered.

I read all these posts and everybody's diet seems so much better than mine!

Gotta say....my diet sucks! I have not eaten enough because I am paranoid about gaining too much fat. Next cycle I will have my diet in check.....even with the crappy diet....I am very pleased.

Anybody else out with there with less that stellar diets so that I don't feel like a total feakin loser!
    At different times I can give you different answers..
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can go a few months with my diet in check(total obsession) Then I'LL go off my diet and eat like sh!t for awhile(I call it bulking)
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gotta Make a Confession
    By mikemd21289 in forum Pics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 09:43 PM
  2. Alter Boy Confession
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 02:28 PM