Poll: What should i use to finish my test e cycle

What should i use to finish my test e cycle - 1-t/Tren , Dbol or The One??

  1. New Member
    jakedamuus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    97.11%

    What should i use to finish my test e cycle - 1-t/Tren , Dbol or The One??


    Im looking for something to help me finish my test e cycle. currently in week 11 of 12 week bulk cycle. Whichever i get i will run weeks 12 - 14 the pct weeks 15-18

    Thinking either Dbol 30mg a day (costing me about $50)

    or


    Primodial Performance 1-t/ tren (costing me $80)

    or

    Applied Nutraceuticals THE ONE (costing me $80)

    Im leaning towards Dbol as im yet to try it but from what ive heard running it for only 3weeks gains will be hard to maintain

    Ive been running aromasin throughout the cycle so estrogen wont be an issue

    If it was your guys cycle what would you use?

    thanks in advance!

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    definitely dbol. both 1-t tren and the One are brand new....u want to risk gains on products that have been out for like 1 week?
  3. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019761
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    72.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    definitely dbol. both 1-t tren and the One are brand new....u want to risk gains on products that have been out for like 1 week?
    Yes Dianabol has past the test of time..It will make you bloated at the end of your cycle , but then again your probably already bloated from the TEST-E
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Yes Dianabol has past the test of time..It will make you bloated at the end of your cycle , but then again your probably already bloated from the TEST-E
    not neccessarily, i dont bloat at all from dbol
  5. New Member
    jakedamuus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    97.11%

    yea think i may go with dbol. does anyone else have opinions?

    I dont actually appear to be that bloated from the test e. i ran aromasin throughout so im sure that has helped
  6. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019761
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    72.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    not neccessarily, i dont bloat at all from dbol
    This from the guy who dosen't respond to superdrol.No offence but your a freak of nature..You probably get bloated from Methyl-DHT
  7. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019761
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    72.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jakedamuus View Post
    yea think i may go with dbol. does anyone else have opinions?

    I dont actually appear to be that bloated from the test e. i ran aromasin throughout so im sure that has helped
    That definately helped,keep dosing it for the D-bol
  8. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    This from the guy who dosen't respond to superdrol.No offence but your a freak of nature..You probably get bloated from Methyl-DHT
    could be my diet. dont really know. superdrol made me hard with slight strength increase....but nothing impressive and no weight gain.

    but i cut it about 3 days short of 3 weeks....i should have gone 4 because i didnt have any sides, but i thought it would be a waste of time
  9. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019761
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    72.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    could be my diet. dont really know. superdrol made me hard with slight strength increase....but nothing impressive and no weight gain.

    but i cut it about 3 days short of 3 weeks....i should have gone 4 because i didnt have any sides, but i thought it would be a waste of time
    What kills me with Superdrol is the Lethargy..For me the Lethargy is worse than on M1T.I don't want to do anything I feel so tired but the effects on my body are incredible BIG and Lean without cutting out carbs..
  10. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019761
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    72.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    could be my diet. dont really know. superdrol made me hard with slight strength increase....but nothing impressive and no weight gain.

    but i cut it about 3 days short of 3 weeks....i should have gone 4 because i didnt have any sides, but i thought it would be a waste of time
    What do you respond too..What is your favorite/most effective ph/ps??
  11. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    What do you respond too..What is your favorite/most effective ph/ps??
    ive only used mdrol and havoc. i used havoc the last 4 weeks of my first test-e cycle. gained about 6lbs and strength went up but i lost that 6lbs within days into PCT.....im pretty damn sure it was water...i felt so bloated

    lethargy on mdrol sucked big time
  12. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019761
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    72.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    ive only used mdrol and havoc. i used havoc the last 4 weeks of my first test-e cycle. gained about 6lbs and strength went up but i lost that 6lbs within days into PCT.....im pretty damn sure it was water...i felt so bloated

    lethargy on mdrol sucked big time
    It's funny lethargy is not a life threatning condition like high cholesterol or liver problems, but it's enough to make me think twice whenever i want to give it another go..Your right if you lost the 6 pounds that fast it probably was water.
  13. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019761
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    72.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Wow the poll is 50/50 d-bol , 1-t
  14. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019761
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    72.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Wow the poll is 50/50 d-bol , 1-t
    Can the 1-t even compare to d-bol..
  15. New Member
    jakedamuus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    97.11%

    im wondering this aswell. because its not the normal 1-t its their new product that has the added compound that meant to be 'tren' like
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***ROID13's TREN E, TEST E AND DBOL CYCLE!***
    By roid13 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 03:44 PM
  2. kickstart or finish up a tren test cycle?
    By rjp643 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 04:02 PM
  3. tren/test e/dbol cycle
    By Motox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 07:11 PM
  4. Test, Dbol, Tren Cycle - Opinions?
    By starkeX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 02:04 PM
  5. Possible cycle, test/tren/dbol/EQ
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in