Taking the plunge need help

NP HUlK

NP HUlK

Awards
I am currently considering doing a mild cycle for my wedding a year from now. I have been lifting for 10 years and need a little help getting a little size but more cut. I am 5'11, 220, 15% B.F. I am wanting a good solid cycle with minor sides (i know this is what everyone says). I also would like to not break my bank to.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Looking for OTC? Try Epistane or H-Drol. Keep your diet clean and this will lean you out.

Illegal? Go low dosage on test and throw in some Arimidex. You said you don't want to break the bank so I guess this is out. Stick with Epistane and a clean diet. It's cheap too. Obviously you need all your pre cycle supps and post. I assume that's known already.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I am currently considering doing a mild cycle for my wedding a year from now. I have been lifting for 10 years and need a little help getting a little size but more cut. I am 5'11, 220, 15% B.F. I am wanting a good solid cycle with minor sides (i know this is what everyone says). I also would like to not break my bank to.
This is way to broad of a question, I suggest doing some research. Are you wanting to pin, oral only, OTC.... etc.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You definately don't want to be shutdown/no libido on your Honeymoon. Not exactly the right way to start off your marriage...

NP HUlK

NP HUlK

Awards
I would like to do an oral if possible. i hate pinning. As far as this cycle goes i don't really need that much mass i would like to just harden up and get more cut. Is winny worth the sides or not?