What is the most popular Designer PH/PS these days??

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Just curious, been out the game for a minute, since it was between Superdrol and Phera-plex were the big ones a few years back. Just curious what the popular ones are these days. My main goal is lean mass but I don't want something that will shut me down super hard or make me lose my sex drive. I was reading about PULSING, sounds interesting. Thanks bros...FLU

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
superdrol and pheraplex r still pretty popular...just with different names. the best ones r CEL m-drol and p-pplex. CEL also makes a halodrol-50 clone called h-drol which is very popular also. also havo/epistane is very popular and so are the "tren" compounds.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's not like I've got the sales sheets in front of me to prove it, but that's what I was told recently by someone who ought to know.

And, when a bottle is ~$25, it makes sense.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Epi/estane/havoc is probably the best selling due to its utility to be used during both bulks and cuts, plus its benefit to side ratio is strong.

Whats your PH history OP?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would say Epistane / Havoc are currently the most popular then Mdrol / Plex.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yea have to agree Havoc and epistane

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Pretty extensive AAS and PH background. Been natural for close to a year now but thinking of taking the plunge to a minor level at least. Last 2 AAS cycles I ran were pretty long and didn't take a long enough break so I shut down kind of hard, this was probably 8 months ago. So now I've been working out pretty hard and am a pretty lean 10% 200lbs, just looking to put on a little lean mass with some added strength. Don't want Bloat, or too shut down real hard. Thinking probably the best Superdrol clone for 4 weeks with some Nolva and 6-0x0. What is the best Superdrol clone these days, money isn't a factor. Thanks guys

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Your first post said you don't want to be shut down hard. The majority of people suggested Havoc and Epistane but you want to do superdrol.

IMO if you don't want to be shut down hard then stay off the superdrol and go with epistane or havoc

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
LOL, hey bigpappa I ran that Cell M-drol in place of D-bol my last AAS cycle. I gave the rest to my boy who said it was pretty good ****. I'll prob give it a try again. thanks

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Your first post said you don't want to be shut down hard. The majority of people suggested Havoc and Epistane but you want to do superdrol.

IMO if you don't want to be shut down hard then stay off the superdrol and go with epistane or havoc
Good point Crowler I will look into those. I didn't think Superdrol shut you down super hard if only ran for 4 weeks, but I must be wrong...

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Havoc shut me down worse than Superdrol. I just finished a cycle of Designer Supplements Superdrol and I ran Havoc before that. Havoc was MUCH worse for me as far as shut down goes. Just my 2 cents bro.

To cut & get strong your gonna have to deal with some sort of shutdown. I'd go Kilosports Trenadrol for 5 weeks. I'd pick up Clomid for PCT (tren) is a progestin. It would work quicker than Nolva. It's also non-methylated so not as harsh on the liver.

anhtheo5

Awards
angel77 would you need vitex and p5p for trenadrol?