Sore Throat

brandon7583

Awards
I am on day 7 of my first cycle (epi ) and I’ve had a sore throat for the last two days. I don’t think I am getting a cold, but it’s enough to keep me out of the gym for the last two days.

Anyone else experience this on epi or phs??

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
No. Haven't even read anything about a side like that. Toughen up Brother!!! It's cycle time....................ENJOY!

brandon7583

Awards
Hmmm…I am tough!

I hope it goes away soon, pretty annoying!

SWOLL

Awards
gargle salt water and hit the weights!!!
apple sauce i find helps sore throats, for me atleast!

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
There ya go!! Nothing worse then a cold symptom when your trying to build. Try gargling Listerine. Works for me. Are you logging your cycle?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
get some zinc. it will cut your cold time in half. the commercialized sh*t is called Zicam. Good luck. You'll love epi. I had great strength gains.

brandon7583

Awards
Thanks for the input guys!

My glands are nice and swollen and painful to the touch, but no cold symptoms, could be a little virus.

Are you logging your cycle?
I am on excel for my tracking. I will defiantly post a review.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes zinc works well, particularly zinc lozenges. Do you use a blender for protein drinks? Sometimes if the blender is not clean and completely dry (esp. the rubber gasket) it can contribute to a sore throat.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Gargle salt water, take 3 or 4 grams of Vit. C daily, split up into 3 or 4 doses, of course.

Fit4Lyfe

Fit4Lyfe

Awards
DUDE SAME **** WITH ME!.... Ive been taking epi for 3 weeks and I swear Ive had a sore throat off and on while im on it. I dont feel cold symptoms or anything but my throat has felt dry and sore and its annoying. Plus I am never sick. Its been years since Ive had anything. Sometimes when I talk my throat is so dry I start coughing. I definately wont take this product again... I dont even care about the strength gains.

brandon7583

Awards
DUDE SAME **** WITH ME!.... Ive been taking epi for 3 weeks and I swear Ive had a sore throat off and on while im on it. I dont feel cold symptoms or anything but my throat has felt dry and sore and its annoying. Plus I am never sick. Its been years since Ive had anything. Sometimes when I talk my throat is so dry I start coughing. I definately wont take this product again... I dont even care about the strength gains.
Hmmm...This will suck if it continues.

Fit4Lyfe

Fit4Lyfe

Awards
Ive tried Emergen-C's, Zince, everything.... Im not sick... its the epi. I thought I have seen someone else post this as well that was having sore throats.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Garlic, vit c, zma, and gargle warm salt water twice a day.

brandon7583

Awards
Will my throat need pct?

Thanks for the help guys!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Is there a correlation with the type of Epi being used?

brandon7583

Awards
Useing IBE. Great effects so far, except throat. Took 10 mg first day 20 for the next 6.

fit4lyfe witch epi product are you useing?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
tell your boyfriend to go easier tinkerbell.

but seriously...i had a sore throat from using IBE epistane also.