good results - using pplex instead of dbol

snowmann

Awards
Hi all, just thought I'd report my good experience using CEL PPlex. Over the past 10 years or so I've stuck with eq, test e, tren, a50, dbol, mast, etc. Never tried any prohormones or the new "designer" steriods. I recently rediscovered this site and was intrigued by all of the designer type stuff on the market, some of which has gotten very positive reviews. So, I thought I'd substitute my normal dbol with some CEL PPlex since I've seen some users compare the compounds.

Here is where I'm at...
600 mg p/wk EQ
800 mg p/wk Test E
400 mg p/wk Tren
40 mg p/day PPlex x 4 weeks (normally 40 mg p/day dbol x 6 weeks)

So far after 2 1/2 weeks I'm impressed with the pplex as an alternative to dbol. Had a headache on and off for first day or two but after that I've been okay. Bloat isn't nearly as much as dbol (for me). I'd say 60-70 % of the bloat compared to dbol. Strength has been excellent, very similar to dbol. Size is very comparable to dbol as well. First week I gained 10 lbs and second week about 3-4 lbs. More to report as results come in.

Overall, IMO pplex has done about 90% of what dbol has done for me on identical cycles over the years. For that, I'm extremely impressed.

I have no acne, no issues, etc. Good stuff. Will report more w/possibly some pics later.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i say this a lot...but for me phera and dbol are very similar mg for mg....40 is the sweet spot for me tho with phera....i was too lethargic at 50....

snowmann

Awards
Yeah, I haven't tried 50 mg but 40 mg is working out nicely!