The One Applied Nutriceuticals

newman897

newman897

Awards
Hey guys new here on the forums. was wondering if anyone had any info or advice on this new stuff "The One" came across it in a thread sounds like it might be pretty good since its new anyone got anything on what to stack it with if anything?

Soad

Soad

Awards
Didnt it just come out yesterday?, it looks like a rip off to me, awaiting reviews.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Didnt it just come out yesterday?, it looks like a rip off to me, awaiting reviews.
Very strong post, man. Basing it off of nothing . . . NEGGGG

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt Cahill, the man who brought us the original superdrol has said it will be more like m5aa or methyl-dht than a typical PH (judging by the nomenclature)

for those of us who were around for m5aa (or stocked up pre 2004 ban) we know this means lots of workout intensity rage, along with lean gains, but certainly not a great bulker

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt Cahill, the man who brought us the original superdrol has said it will be more like m5aa or methyl-dht than a typical PH (judging by the nomenclature)

for those of us who were around for m5aa (or stocked up pre 2004 ban) we know this means lots of workout intensity rage, along with lean gains, but certainly not a great bulker
I will be logging this in the next few weeks with a meticulous eye on mood and aggression. I leaned towards this being similar to M5AA, but Dirk has said otherwise.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

And although i have tons and tons of respect for Matt, basing how a compound works on nomenclature or Vida alone is about as good as tossing a coin or throwing chicken bones or a ouija board. Methyl Dien is 5-10x stronger than M1T based on that...

You can also look at other oximes (non-methyl) that are used after ocular surgery to promote ultra rapid healing times, which in a bodybuilding sense would add up to larger gains.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And although i have tons and tons of respect for Matt, basing how a compound works on nomenclature or Vida alone is about as good as tossing a coin or throwing chicken bones or a ouija board. Methyl Dien is 5-10x stronger than M1T based on that...

You can also look at other oximes (non-methyl) that are used after ocular surgery to promote ultra rapid healing times, which in a bodybuilding sense would add up to larger gains.
yea m-dien did suck, anyway ill be following the logs.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at the right dose...
perhaps the mega dose was needed, seems like they should have had more appropriately dosed tabs, the UG stuff was like 4mg/tab tops and ppl needed like 10 a day from what i remember. a few yrs back you could get bottles from europe for between 5 and 10 bucks a pop, i dont know where you still can though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
perhaps the mega dose was needed, seems like they should have had more appropriately dosed tabs, the UG stuff was like 4mg/tab tops and ppl needed like 10 a day from what i remember. a few yrs back you could get bottles from europe for between 5 and 10 bucks a pop, i dont know where you still can though.
I loved it at about 16mg, but as a cutter/recomp rather than a bulker.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but originally on paper 3mg was supposed to be equivalent to 15mg M1T :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but originally on paper 3mg was supposed to be equivalent to 15mg M1T :D
I remember the hype of MD back in '03 and I also remember that right before the ban in January '05 that bottles of 90, 4mg caps were $15.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember the hype of MD back in '03 and I also remember that right before the ban in January '05 that bottles of 90, 4mg caps were $15.
that was a beautiful time period, buying grams and grams of actives for the cost of one bottle of these new designers that, as a whole, arent as good as their predecessors.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was a beautiful time period, buying grams and grams of actives for the cost of one bottle of these new designers that, as a whole, arent as good as their predecessors.
The ONE is as good as the predecessors, if not better than most. I keep checking the UPS site, looking at my tracking info, waiting for the bottle to arrive tomorrow. I've used The ONE already, and i've missed it horribly.

cynic

cynic

Awards
I would imagine this would be a KILLER on the hairline

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, strange as that sounds. Outsidebacker is prone to shedding and has his own top of head recession :D but didn't experience shedding on The ONE.

Its made us start to question how much of DHT being blamed for hairloss has more to do with the conversion and enzymes used in conversion of testosterone to DHT rather than DHT itself.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm posting this in all of The ONE threads, but if you bought a bottle please do me a favor and put up a thread with your feedback when you use it. I'm not asking for logs, and not offering free goodies :D but it would be nice to see some real world results from 3rd parties. So if its not too much trouble, put up a thread at day 2 or so, and just update it once a week, or even just once at the end of cycle.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I'm posting this in all of The ONE threads, but if you bought a bottle please do me a favor and put up a thread with your feedback when you use it. I'm not asking for logs, and not offering free goodies :D but it would be nice to see some real world results from 3rd parties. So if its not too much trouble, put up a thread at day 2 or so, and just update it once a week, or even just once at the end of cycle.
Will do.....

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
2 heavyhitter negs,,.. wow,. sucks to be you!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
post it up- I have decided just to keep my mouth shut- I (and EazyE) have already used it (and am using it again now)- we already know what it does, LOL.....

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved it at about 16mg, but as a cutter/recomp rather than a bulker.
That was my sweet spot also. I used to get it from a research company and 15 mgs a day was awesome IMO.. I always remember everyone bashing it and I was loving it.. Go FIGURE

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
That was my sweet spot also. I used to get it from a research company and 15 mgs a day was awesome IMO.. I always remember everyone bashing it and I was loving it.. Go FIGURE
I still have one bottle of the stuff but never tried it, have you guys made some blood work at the end to see the toxicity of the stuff?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have one bottle of the stuff but never tried it, have you guys made some blood work at the end to see the toxicity of the stuff?
Yes I had blood work done I don't remember the numbers,because it was a long time ago. But I remember FOR me it didn't even come close to being as bad as superdrol or M1T Probably more along the lines of Epistane..

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
um i might have skipped it on accident... but how strong is it? SD status or m1t status?and this is a dry compund? im not so knowledgable about the 05 and under anabolics.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
um i might have skipped it on accident... but how strong is it? SD status or m1t status?and this is a dry compund? im not so knowledgable about the 05 and under anabolics.
SD-ish without as much negative sides, dry but not painful joints dry

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohh **** wow why is this so low profile then? ill give it a go someday soon once i dig up more on it nxt cycle will be pp-sd. so i cant seem to find this on nutra? why? anyone know

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it literally just started selling wednesday. the initial few hundred bottles are out there now, and it will be at the other online retailers by next week :D

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i checked under A.N. by manufactures section and can't find it....

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
You can only get it direct from AN until next week when retailer get it- March 4th or so