Pplex is disappointing me... - AnabolicMinds.com

Pplex is disappointing me...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Pplex is disappointing me...

mid 3rd week and only 2 lbs+ and NO strength what so ever...

libido is up, and acne/zits on my body.

I'm starting to think it's a freaking test booster.

Anyone had bunk CEL pplex before? when did it kick in for you?

I'm not wasting this cycle, i'm bridging with mdrol once this week is done, life is short. F it!

2. Banned

thats scary alot of ppl say its a good version of phera but alot of ppl get bunk also and im about to order pp and sd from CEL so im always hoping i get a good product
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Everyone says phera is a great bulker, and with all that stuff that i read, it should atleast give me some strength.

I dunno if a CEL rep can chime in ?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

yea alot of these weird instances seem to be occuring lately. something has to be up. i dont buy into the whole complete nonresponder crap.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by repmks View Post
    yea alot of these weird instances seem to be occuring lately. something has to be up. i dont buy into the whole complete nonresponder crap.
    Exactly.

I hate to be tricked by a company. Well, they just lost a customer.
  6. Advanced Member

If you were a non-responder then you would have known it because you would not respond to your own test. That being said, what were your expectations? If you had unrealistic expectations then you are likely to be disappointed. If you want to see more bloat, then increase your sodium intake.

Also, with all of the difficulty with China lately, I would not be surprised to see some strange things going on. I am not saying that is the case, just that I would not be surprised.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

what was your lot number? (bottom of bottle)
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.

im a week in on 20mgs, just bumped up to 30mgs it seem to be working fine..but no weight change yet.
  9. Advanced Member

You the same problem from bb.com? (random question)

As far as bunk batches go, we haven't had a bunk batch of pplex (hell we havent had a bunk batch of anyhting...)

Whats your dosing look like?
  10. Senior Member

PP always puts quick (but semi-smooth) mass on me.
    I've never used CEL's PP, but they put out quality products from what I hear.
    If you're having the libido/acne sides, it's obviously doing something.
    I'll suggest what I always suspect -- you aren't eating enough. You've gotta feed the beast, bro.
    mw2012
  11. Advanced Member

Could be diet or dosages. You are seeing something from it.

About libido going up, it seems that every compound affects people's libido differently. I've heard of some people's libido increasing on pplex/estane/others while other ppls have been crushed
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.

On a T-roid cycle me and my flat mate did it at the same time..... my eating was spot on and I was eating lots of carbs. I went up 22lbs with only 1% increae in bodyfat. My flat mate didnt eat so clean and didnt eat more than he usually would. He only put on 6lbs on the cycle.

Post up your diet!!!
  13. New Member

I have used the anabolic extreme PP with grand results; I have one bottle left with expiry in Nov so I better use it this year. Diet and your workout are key whilst on this ****e.
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

As far as bunk batches go, we haven't had a bunk batch of pplex (hell we havent had a bunk batch of anyhting...)

actually you had a bad batch of M1,4add about 2 years ago but that was it ever.

diet diet diet diet diet diet diet diet workout workout compound

thats about the ratios of how much difference each will make
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

Thanks for clearing that up...lol
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

YUPPPP

HEY EVEN IF SLIP UPS HAPPEN CEL STILL HAS HANDS DOWN THE BEST RATING
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sethroberts View Post
    If you were a non-responder then you would have known it because you would not respond to your own test. That being said, what were your expectations? If you had unrealistic expectations then you are likely to be disappointed. If you want to see more bloat, then increase your sodium intake.

Also, with all of the difficulty with China lately, I would not be surprised to see some strange things going on. I am not saying that is the case, just that I would not be surprised.
    LOL, my expectation from any cycle is atleast stength gains and some weight gain. It's not a test cycle, so i'm not all excited, BUT it is steroid.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    what was your lot number? (bottom of bottle)

Quote Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Yes, hai nick.

my dosing is spot on, 20 30 30 40 1 bottle.

i guess you guys just found a bunk one.

Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    PP always puts quick (but semi-smooth) mass on me.
    I've never used CEL's PP, but they put out quality products from what I hear.
    If you're having the libido/acne sides, it's obviously doing something.
    I'll suggest what I always suspect -- you aren't eating enough. You've gotta feed the beast, bro.
    Exactly, IT IS DOING SOMTHING, but all i see is acne and libido, it's like i'm using divanex or somthing, same feeling.

PLEASE GUYS, DON'T EVEN TRY AND TALK ABOUT MY DIET AND TRAINING.

i'm not no newbie, 5'9 200lbs, 7% fat , my diet been spot on, and i'm a hardcore trainer.

and i bet the 2+ lbs was just from dieting alone, and had nothin to do with pplex.

I did 3 cycles before. h-drol gave me more strength gains than this pplex, somthing is wrong.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.

I got good resuts from it.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

this guy was having problems with the same batch P-Plex...keep going?
    he has another thread monsterbox pplex or something like that. CEL tested that batch again for him and others who were complaining and it tested out as legit...... idk man.
  20. Advanced Member

he has another thread monsterbox pplex or something like that. CEL tested that batch again for him and others who were complaining and it tested out as legit...... idk man.
    This. The batch has been tested 3 times now (per: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...ml#post1788329)

Very weird tho..
  21. New Member

I'm using that same batch myself. I'll start a new thread, but my experience is very positive so far with CEL PPlex.
  22. Banned

is aps any good they got new products one combining phera/tren is this good? is it reliable to mix 2 products into 1 pill?
  23. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    LOL, my expectation from any cycle is atleast stength gains and some weight gain. It's not a test cycle, so i'm not all excited, BUT it is steroid.

Yes, hai nick.

my dosing is spot on, 20 30 30 40 1 bottle.

i guess you guys just found a bunk one.

Exactly, IT IS DOING SOMTHING, but all i see is acne and libido, it's like i'm using divanex or somthing, same feeling.

PLEASE GUYS, DON'T EVEN TRY AND TALK ABOUT MY DIET AND TRAINING.

i'm not no newbie, 5'9 200lbs, 7% fat , my diet been spot on, and i'm a hardcore trainer.

and i bet the 2+ lbs was just from dieting alone, and had nothin to do with pplex.

I did 3 cycles before. h-drol gave me more strength gains than this pplex, somthing is wrong.
    It is kinda suspicious that others are having problems from the same batch...
    But I would still look at your diet a bit. I totally believe that you know your poo, and your diet is clean. I'm just wondering if you're taking in enough calories. 200lbs is kinda beefy for 5'9". If you want to add even more mass, it will take a truckload of calories. If I was you, I'd just try eating every damn thing you see for a couple weeks, and see if that helps.
    mw2012
  24. Advanced Member

[QUOTE=Problem;1826154]LOL, my expectation from any cycle is atleast stength gains and some weight gain. It's not a test cycle, so i'm not all excited, BUT it is steroid. QUOTE]

True but I see people expecting 10 or 20 pounds in one or two weeks.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I think i saw some people on the web complaining about how they think they just got bunk Hdrol from CEL too because by week 4 they havent had a gain or side yet.

i read that this morning too i believe, and before today i have only heard great things about CEL.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

My buddy from my old job said P-Plex did nothing for him. Weird and disappointing cause I was planning a PP cycle next.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I wouldnt hold it against the compound, im gunna say maybe CEL had a bad batch shipped out possibly. My roomate ran Mass Xtreme by ACL and gained 17 pounds in 6 weeks; and thats a clone of phera to my knowledge.
  28. Senior Member

I've been running some weird phera clone that no one's heard of, and it definitely works for me.
    mw2012
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I've been running some weird phera clone that no one's heard of, and it definitely works for me.
    any idea what its called? ive taken an interest in phera clones as of late; i plan on running a cycle some time in the next 6-12 months
  30. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLL View Post
    any idea what its called? ive taken an interest in phera clones as of late; i plan on running a cycle some time in the next 6-12 months
    It's G.E.T. Phera 50
    mw2012
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

thanks dude.

It seems that i'm not the only one that had trouble with that batch.

If CEL tested out their stuff, they should work, that all i know.

I really wanted to feel that strength gains everyone is talking bout. UGHH
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

It is kinda suspicious that others are having problems from the same batch...
    But I would still look at your diet a bit. I totally believe that you know your poo, and your diet is clean. I'm just wondering if you're taking in enough calories. 200lbs is kinda beefy for 5'9". If you want to add even more mass, it will take a truckload of calories. If I was you, I'd just try eating every damn thing you see for a couple weeks, and see if that helps.
    Indeed it is suspicious, and i understand what you saying, but even if my diet is only 50% which isn't, i should notice strength considering phera is a potent compound close to mdrol.
  33. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLL View Post
    I wouldnt hold it against the compound, im gunna say maybe CEL had a bad batch shipped out possibly. My roomate ran Mass Xtreme by ACL and gained 17 pounds in 6 weeks; and thats a clone of phera to my knowledge.

Once again...this batch has been tested 3 times by independent labs (by this batch i mean the raws) and it has been confirmed to be 99-100% pure.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

competitive edge labs makes grade A stuff! its not bunk. maybe its your diet. its not potent as mdrol.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    competitive edge labs makes grade A stuff! its not bunk. maybe its your diet. its not potent as mdrol.
    And you would know?

36. Banned

i hope my phera is legit and SD when i order soon
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    And you would know?

yes i would =)
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Why would you think it's this guy's diet... it's insulting to him. When you have good stats, you have to have diet down.

It's not as potent as Superdrol but it's also run at twice the dose. it is potent enough. When i ran it on a bulk, weight gain started on day 1. I was up about 10 pounds on day 10. It was pretty disappointing after that, strength gains were weak and the 10 pounds were low quality, but it's a compound that allows for massive weight gains and by the 3rd week they should certainly be happening.

Testing at 99+% purity.... I have Mdrol that tested out perfectly like this. It also did not work... I have run real SD to compare... I have mentioned this 10,000 times... there's lots of bunk bottles floating around and that's that. I shouldn't even mention how many times i've seen people get 0 results from Mdrol and massive gains from Superdrol, i make a mental note everytime I read such posts, and i've seen quite a few. I'm pretty sure i saw one yesterday. edit: can't find the post but i saw it, guy was talking about test being like "water" to him...
  39. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Why would you think it's this guy's diet... it's insulting to him. When you have good stats, you have to have diet down.
    At the same time, if i had a dollar for every time someone said "my diet and routine are perfect" but then can't tell what their calories are, what their macros are, or give specifics on their routine, i'd be cruisin in a ferrari instead of a dodge.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

well then he's got some great genetics to get to 5'9 200 7% eating like ****

edit: i know what you're saying Easy. I see that all the time from n00bs, but stats should distinguish them from dedicated lifters.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. p-plex disappointing?
    By doclau in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 05:20 AM
  2. pplex
    By Ligonozrk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 10:13 PM
  3. How VERY disappointing
    By CROWLER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 07:18 PM
  4. Somewhat disappointing T-4 results...
    By Jcc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 01:46 PM