Any experienced juicers on M-1-T

HardHatArea

Awards
I have been researching and reading much about M-1-T and its amazing results. My question to all the bros reading this post is this: Are these amazing results from first time PH or AAS users? Are there any bros here that have used AAS in the past that have experience with, or are currently using M-1-T that are seeing these amazing results? If so, what is your protocol. What's your dosage and duration of your cycle? Thanks in advanced to all the bros for answering these questions.

HHA

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I have been researching and reading much about M-1-T and its amazing results. My question to all the bros reading this post is this: Are these amazing results from first time PH or AAS users? Are there any bros here that have used AAS in the past that have experience with, or are currently using M-1-T that are seeing these amazing results? If so, what is your protocol. What's your dosage and duration of your cycle? Thanks in advanced to all the bros for answering these questions.

HHA
check out Bobo's thread over in the cycle log forum. I believe he has used AAS in the past.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I have cycled various AAS for 7 years. I was given two weeks of M 1T to try out at 20mgs ed. I think the dosage was too low for my bodyweight, but the lethargy kicked my ass. It is much like tren as far as body comp goes, minus the insane strength tren gives

HardHatArea

Awards
Thanks a lot for the quick replies bros. I've been a MeosRx supporter for many years and this BB is right up there with Meso when it comes to the bros and the information given.

"theprolangtum"... I myself have been using AAS for about 3 1/2 years now; my last cycle being 6 months ago. My staple is D-bol, Test Cyp and EQ. Post cycle with Clomid and HCG. I've been working out off and on for 10 years, steadily for 4 1/2.

My stats are 5'10" @ 185lbs with 6% bf. with these factors in mind, what would you...or anyone else for that matter...recommend as far as dosage and duration. I've never tried a 2 on 2 off cycle before, I've never cycled for less than 8 weeks. Any recommendations or help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance brothers...

bj mun

Awards
i have done a lot of oil base test {injections} years ago also d-bol and winstrol tabs. just finished a 2 wk cycle on m1t, for me it was as good or maybe even better than the illegal stuff. i loved it, am going to stock up bigtime!

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the quick replies bros. I've been a MeosRx supporter for many years and this BB is right up there with Meso when it comes to the bros and the information given.

"theprolangtum"... I myself have been using AAS for about 3 1/2 years now; my last cycle being 6 months ago. My staple is D-bol, Test Cyp and EQ. Post cycle with Clomid and HCG. I've been working out off and on for 10 years, steadily for 4 1/2.

My stats are 5'10" @ 185lbs with 6% bf. with these factors in mind, what would you...or anyone else for that matter...recommend as far as dosage and duration. I've never tried a 2 on 2 off cycle before, I've never cycled for less than 8 weeks. Any recommendations or help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance brothers...
You could start off at 10mgs and bump it to 20 if needed and run it for 2 weeks. Then off for two and back on for 2. With your past experience with AAS you most likely will have to bump it to 20.

You can also keep the dose lower and run it a straight 4 weeks.

Either should do the job. Best of luck.

HardHatArea

Awards
Gentlemen, thank you for your wisdom and guidance. I think I shall try the 2 on 2 off protocol @20mgs ED and see where that leads. I've never done a 2 on 2 off before and I'm curious as to how I will react. I will keep you all posted on my results when I start my cycle in the next few weeks. I'm going to try and get some more information and do a little more research in the next couple of days. Again thanks again bros and keep the great info comin.

HHA

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I think 20mgs ed is a decent strating point, I would venture to say that 30mgs ed may be needed for optimal results for you, even at 185. I felt like I needed at least 40mgs at 230, but I could not handle the lethargy.

HardHatArea

Awards
Please allow me to bump this up to the top...