adding tren??

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
I'm in wk 3 of an epi cycle, and I'm up 5 lbs dosing 30/30/40/40

I'm thinking about adding something/bridging from wk 4 into 5, any ideas?

Tren is popular with epi and I'm wondering why.. and after reading up on it what tren are we talkin about here??? Trenadrol right? 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone or Tren (19-nor) which is a non-methylated ... im real confused about this for some reason

MSE

MSE

Awards
STOP CALLING THIS CRAP TREN!!! Tren=Trenbolone Acetate (fin) or Trenbolone Enanthate. Neiter of which you are talking about!

MSE

MSE

Awards
easy killer, thats why Im asking the question
Sorry man, didn't mean to sound like a d!ck, it's just that this is a topic that is thrown around all too often, and WAY too many people start taking these DS tren wanna be clones and call it tren.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
trenadrol, xtreme tren, tren x, t-roid....THOSE are what ur looking for, not trenbolone. please refer to the designers by using their real name and NOT the real tren AAS

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
ahhh thanks man, i was getting so confused reading all these different logs calling it "tren"

so im wondering if I should end this epi cyc and pct, then plan for something else.. i dont want to run 2 methyls.. maybe some basic test for my next cyc. im just kinda weighing my options at the last minute with this cycle now

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ahhh thanks man, i was getting so confused reading all these different logs calling it "tren"

so im wondering if I should end this epi cyc and pct, then plan for something else.. i dont want to run 2 methyls.. maybe some basic test for my next cyc. im just kinda weighing my options at the last minute with this cycle now
all of those "tren" supps are non-methyls. but i suggest running ur PCT and saving it for ur next cycle