testE and bold rather than testE and EQ

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woul this be fine, Im stocked up on bold200 and dont wanna shell out the extra cash for deca or eq.

any problems with substituting 600mg or 800mg/day?

I'll likely run the test at 500mg the first week and then go up to 750mg for the next 7 to 11 weeks.

Thanks guys, this proposed cycle wont actually take place for a good month or two, but I figured Id ask now while it was on the brain.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the bold should theoretically work, some people like it but i've read a lot of posts from people who got nothing from it. At any rate i think the conversion rate is pretty low and real EQ is the way to go.

MSE

MSE

Awards
I agree with Unreal, the conversion rate is VERY low with Bold, there was a guy on here a few months ago talking about doing this and over compensating for the low conversion rate by tripling the dose of Bold. If you start doing that it get's expensive so why the hell not just got with the good stuff (EQ). And I would advise Test prop not Test e due to EQ and Test e both having long esters.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Id just sell the Bold200 and buy the real deal:)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm in the same boat. i have 100g of bulk 1,4ad powder and not sure what to do with it.
feedback i've seen, even at high doses, has not been very positive.
maybe i'll dump it into some penetrate and make a trans out of it.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
i'm in the same boat. i have 100g of bulk 1,4ad powder and not sure what to do with it.
Even at a conversion rate of 10% (which is probably generous) 800 mg per day will only net you 80 mg of boldenone and the half life would probably be about 20-30 minutes.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even at a conversion rate of 10% (which is probably generous) 800 mg per day will only net you 80 mg of boldenone and the half life would probably be about 20-30 minutes.
wow, thats a VERY short half life.

Im gunna have to use this stuff up anyway (2 bottles worth) now Im wishing I never bought it... I'm guessing there will be quite a few things I'll learn from your book that will save me from making mistakes like this in the future.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm not positive about this, but I seem to remember that Bold is so highly oral-available that it's actually better to just swallow it than go transdermal.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i would be ok with 80mg of bold/day, but the half life is the killer.

I'm not positive about this, but I seem to remember that Bold is so highly oral-available that it's actually better to just swallow it than go transdermal.
yeah, i was thinking transdermal might extend the life but after reading up a little it looks like 1,4ad never worked as great as theorized that way.
orally it looks like the chemical structure renders it resistant to first pass in the liver making it much more orally available.......but then the conversion rate and 1/2 life.........:sad2:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I actually have a ton of the caps from when it first came out that have been in the freezer for years now. I have enough to do some very high dose/long term cycles. If I try it, I'll probably pulse some SD on top of it, just to ensure I get some benefit. But then we won't really know if the Bold worked or not, huh?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Actually, if the half-life is so short, wouldn't that make it ideal for pulsing? Or do you really need to let it "build up" in your system for awhile before it starts to work?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, if the half-life is so short, wouldn't that make it ideal for pulsing? Or do you really need to let it "build up" in your system for awhile before it starts to work?
its the opposite of ideal for pulsing