Vet vs Med grade AAS

bigdognhb

Awards
So just curious. I know there is a differance in quality. But for those of you that have used both Vet grade and Med grade AAS were you able to tell a differance and if so how much

dpfisher

Vets can use compounds not allowed in people. I don't know about steroids specifically but a lot of veterinary shots used to have micronized aluminum in them which could cause cancer around the injection site.

MSE

MSE

Awards
Vet vs. Med is not a big deal, vet AAS are totally fine and normally what you are going to get.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So just curious. I know there is a differance in quality. But for those of you that have used both Vet grade and Med grade AAS were you able to tell a differance and if so how much
Whichever you can get that's legit is fine...

anbes

Awards
dispete your concepts, a pure blood horso vallues more then you,, a simplest human being... The drug is the same. What i Really don't know is the solvetns and other substances put into together with the pricipal drung.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dispete your concepts, a pure blood horso vallues more then you,, a simplest human being... The drug is the same. What i Really don't know is the solvetns and other substances put into together with the pricipal drung.
?????? WHAT..I understood the last half of this post,the first half escapes me...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
?????? WHAT..I understood the last half of this post,the first half escapes me...
hes like jamaican or south korean or something....but this is a moot point anyway as there is not a whole lot of vet grade stuff around like there was ten years ago....if your getting vet grade stuff now its probably an underground lab that puts a horse on their label to help sales...

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there is not a whole lot of vet grade stuff around like there was ten years ago....if your getting vet grade stuff now its probably an underground lab that puts a horse on their label to help sales...
Yeah I Haven't seen any vet stuff for a long time...

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
u can still get winney and such that is vet, say if your dad happens to have a farm with boar goats and horses...

MSE

MSE

Awards
I read an article in MD sometime in the past year or so and it was saying that even the UG labs are actually just producing Vet grade due to the powders being much more readily available overseas, thoughts?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I read an article in MD sometime in the past year or so and it was saying that even the UG labs are actually just producing Vet grade due to the powders being much more readily available overseas, thoughts?
huh? vet grade products are made for animal use...it is the same raw powder, its just made by a company that intended the product to be used on animals....ug labs use the same powders as vet labs but just intend their products to be sold for human use on the black market...im not sure what your getting at here but mabye this helps you....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
u can still get winney and such that is vet, say if your dad happens to have a farm with boar goats and horses...
yes...it is still around....but years past the market was flooded with it....and in many cases it was more reliable than the ug labs of the time....but that is just not the case anymore...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Sure I could tell the difference....my wallet was much lighter after buying the pharm grade stuff....

In all seriousness, pharm grade is fantastic, but I think any difference in results will be negligable.

holy

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure I could tell the difference....my wallet was much lighter after buying the pharm grade stuff....

In all seriousness, pharm grade is fantastic, but I think any difference in results will be negligable.

holy
Your always the voice of reason..

MSE

MSE

Awards
huh? vet grade products are made for animal use...it is the same raw powder, its just made by a company that intended the product to be used on animals....ug labs use the same powders as vet labs but just intend their products to be sold for human use on the black market...im not sure what your getting at here but mabye this helps you....
It does, what I was meaning to say, and what the article was saying is that it is the same raw powder, which is what you are saying.