Former "Real" Gear guy - Need PH help - AnabolicMinds.com

Former "Real" Gear guy - Need PH help

Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Former "Real" Gear guy - Need PH help

Hello again,

It's been a while since I've been on here - took a break from reading about bodybuilding because it got redundant and instead have been investing in home theater.

Enough of that, I am considering running a cycle of OTC PH to save some cash and want to see what is safe/effective.

For a bit of history without anything overboard - You name it I've stacked it when it comes to gear but have been natural since Oct or so. I ram sone Sarms in the middle and really like them for bridging but want to run a quick hitter.

My thoughts so far:

Trenadrol from kilo sports (90-120)
    and
    Dymethazine OR Fast action s-drol (30mg)

Need some help on doses and if there is another methly I can safely throw in.
    Looking at 6 weeks - recomp/cutting.

For comparison - mg/mg how does trendrol compare to Fina?? If I can handle 100+mg of tren/ed how much trendrol can I take?

Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

What u got laid out is gud 4 sd / tren. The tren stuff u see in the otc world is not the same tren u know. It does not convert 2 tren.

trenadrol or any other "tren" product can be stacked with any methyl for a hell of a bulk. a SERM would be a must post cycle
    •   

Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

I might wait till I can pony up for the real deal then...

I know a bunch more and odly it feels safer.
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

it is safer in most cases

Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Havoc/Dienedrone stack produced some killer results.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

I did havok once and it was like water... could have skipped the whole cycle and not known any better. My friend had the same thing, nothing.

I should add though that I an a low responder, only tren and eq really help me. Test is like water as well. My friend though is not a low responder which was wierd.

Reputation Reputation

You're saying test is nothing compared to EQ for you? Hmm.. Weird. Complete opposite for me.. Prop is my fav. I could run it by itself and I just love the results, the feeling, the pump, everything.
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    You're saying test is nothing compared to EQ for you? Hmm.. Weird. Complete opposite for me.. Prop is my fav. I could run it by itself and I just love the results, the feeling, the pump, everything.
    I'll run 1.5g of test and gain maybee 5 pounds of water...

Eq and Fina are all that work, epi was a joke

Reputation Reputation

Fina made my bp so high I had a hard time turning my head. So never again..

Test made me gain a lot of water, but once all was done, and PCT over etc.. I def. gained especially around traps, neck, and I was a lot more thicker.

1.5g of test?? Whoa. You obviously are a low responder. I respond well to pretty much anything, probably too well. I get the flu everytime I start a cycle. Then I'm fine, but I get all the main effects, along with all the sides lol.

EQ for me was so so, I'm still on it. Saw good vascularity, but I think I'll increase it a bit. We'll see
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Ha i get ZERO sides from test... I don't even really bloat. Nothing, barely any strength too.

Epi was a joke, m-drol was a joke but superdrol was AMAZING. The strength beat 150mg/ed fina.

Reputation Reputation

Crazy how people react differently do some compounds. I could barely walk on 10 mg ed of mdrol.

Test is the culprit for all my back acne, and my stinky feet when I'm on. :P
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

F-it... I'll just get tren...

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    superdrol was AMAZING. The strength beat 150mg/ed fina.
    i highly doubt u had real fina if this was the case. personally mdrol did jack for me.
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i highly doubt u had real fina if this was the case. personally mdrol did jack for me.
    Trust me it was real. I was 202 at a true 5% BF

When I did sdrol I was closer to 220 and not on zero carbs so ofcourse I would be stronger than then
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Crazy how people react differently do some compounds. I could barely walk on 10 mg ed of mdrol.

Test is the culprit for all my back acne, and my stinky feet when I'm on. :P
    Question for you, I got terrible acne using using test. Did you experience the same with ph's? I would love to try something mild but I fear the acne. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    trenadrol or any other "tren" product can be stacked with any methyl for a hell of a bulk. a SERM would be a must post cycle
    im thinking of doing a pp/sd bridge 7wks with wk1-7 of tren also added into it preferably trenebolan45 do u think this would interfere with pp/sd results?
    no1 has been able to answear this for me
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    im thinking of doing a pp/sd bridge 7wks with wk1-7 of tren also added into it preferably trenebolan45 do u think this would interfere with pp/sd results?
    no1 has been able to answear this for me
    Don't bridge with PH's... thats one of the worst ideas I have ever heard.

If you bridge the idea is to lessen the strain on your body.

Depending on your level 200-300mg every 7-10 days is best. No orals.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Question for you, I got terrible acne using using test. Did you experience the same with ph's? I would love to try something mild but I fear the acne. Thanks.
    Comes with it. Get a presc. for an antibiotic for acne while on cycle.

Don't bridge with PH's... thats one of the worst ideas I have ever heard.

If you bridge the idea is to lessen the strain on your body.

Depending on your level 200-300mg every 7-10 days is best. No orals.

no access no the real gear.... and theres pretty much nuttin else to do. i did all else that why i wanna bridge pp and sd for sure since alot of ppl been doing that. and the tren (prohormone not real) was a suggestion to add in for a leaning out affect during my bulk
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

no access no the real gear.... and theres pretty much nuttin else to do. i did all else that why i wanna bridge pp and sd for sure since alot of ppl been doing that. and the tren (prohormone not real) was a suggestion to add in for a leaning out affect during my bulk
    Point Blank - DO NOT BRIDGE!!

You have no right bnridging unless you are a VERY experienced AAS user trying to maintain a hard gained 20+ pounds over your genetic limit which alone takes YEARS to reach.

If you don't have access to AAS and you think bridging with orals is an ok backup plan then you have no right to consider it and will live a short life when your liver fails.

Please note I am NOT against the idea of bridging heck I've done it but for 99.9% of people it is stupid and for anyone who uses orals it is suicide.

but why,? more due to the massive liver stress or just anabolic overload?

sorry for dumb questions it's just u always see ppl bridging on this side especially pp and sd ur the 1st i came acrossthat says its dumb unless ur extremely pro.
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Maybe you dont know what bridging means...

Bridging is staying on cycle in between cycles.

Supplement and PH guys use the term loosely, like, "I'm gonna bridge with a test booster." That is NOT bridging.

To bridge you run a full cycle, then lower your dose with a weaker substance or much lower dose of test, then rune another full cycle and repeat. Bridging is staying on steroids year round or close to it. This is VERY dangerous with PH because:

1. There are ZERO long term studies on these drugs
    2. Even the best companies are just supplement companies, you dont know their supply chain and since these products have not been around for years it is much easier for the chemical equations to get mixed up and you to be taking a different product.
    3. You don't know what you are really taking for both of the above reasons and also because every comapny hides behind complex chemical names to seem like they are different
    4. You simply CANT run oral steroid for long periods of time

I could go on and on, main point: Don't take steroid advice from people who have never used the real thing. Bridging is not something to be taken lightly and IF you bridge you BETTER get access of HCG and an SERM and know how to use those and I will bet you $10,000 you can't get and use HCG properly.
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Not trying to sound arrogant here but you need some tough advice on this one man.

I've been around the block and back on this side of the game and want you to see the truth.

Maybe you dont know what bridging means...

Bridging is staying on cycle in between cycles.

Supplement and PH guys use the term loosely, like, "I'm gonna bridge with a test booster." That is NOT bridging.

To bridge you run a full cycle, then lower your dose with a weaker substance or much lower dose of test, then rune another full cycle and repeat. Bridging is staying on steroids year round or close to it. This is VERY dangerous with PH because:

1. There are ZERO long term studies on these drugs
    2. Even the best companies are just supplement companies, you dont know their supply chain and since these products have not been around for years it is much easier for the chemical equations to get mixed up and you to be taking a different product.
    3. You don't know what you are really taking for both of the above reasons and also because every comapny hides behind complex chemical names to seem like they are different
    4. You simply CANT run oral steroid for long periods of time

I could go on and on, main point: Don't take steroid advice from people who have never used the real thing. Bridging is not something to be taken lightly and IF you bridge you BETTER get access of HCG and an SERM and know how to use those and I will bet you $10,000 you can't get and use HCG properly.
    dang, u HAVE been gone for a while, lol. ppl around here "bridge" all kinds of orals. i think what u are refering to is "cruising", which is not the case here.

a "bridge" here means (for example)
    superdrol 1-3
    pplex 3-6

a cruise means (for example)
    Test 500mg/week 1-12
    Deca 400mg/week 1-10

Test 250mg/week 13-20

Test 500mg/week 21-33
    Tren 400mg/week 21-31

etc....

there are also various other compounds to use for bridging. i am i NO WAY an advocate for oral only cycles, much less bridging orals. while yes 6 weeks on methyls it terrible for ur body, ppl around here honestly dont give a f uck which really pisses me off.
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Man!

Thats so stupid haha!

So basically people here just changed the meaning of a word??

What I am talking about is bridging, cruising was a name that came out for it later but at its truest meaning bridging is what I described.

All the above mentioned protocol is is switching compounds within one cycle...

Ha and yeah I was MIA, I was into different stuff.

OHHH MAN HAHA WQHEN I JUST READ THAT I LAUGHED MY ASS OFFF WE WERE TALKIN ABOUT DIFF STUFF, YAH TIMES DID CHANGE AND I WAS LOOKIN AT PP 1-4 AND SD 4-7
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

OHHH MAN HAHA WQHEN I JUST READ THAT I LAUGHED MY ASS OFFF WE WERE TALKIN ABOUT DIFF STUFF, YAH TIMES DID CHANGE AND I WAS LOOKIN AT PP 1-4 AND SD 4-7
    I still say times didn't change, people in this area are just using words WRONG.

We are talking about different things because people have no idea what they are talking about...

I think i am going to stay out of the AM steroids section. It's just not worth it.

yah when things like that happen its sad.
    and the crusing thing i dont think i will ever do. u were right i dont even 100% understand HCG.
    but u know thanks for all ur input man
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

man sorry for being an a-hole....

You totally can switch compounds safely... I don't know enough about OTC gear to help you though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 10:25 AM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 02:55 PM
  4. How to combine SD with "real" gear ?
    By jeffas66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 02:32 PM