12 week proposed cycle

sportf190

hey guys i will be around 207(mourning) 6'0 13-14% bodyfat when i start my cycle..i did a first cycle of dbol 50mgs. and test e at 500mg and gained a solid 13-14 pounds and upped my bench about 40 pounds lost about 30% of strength gains.. my next cycle that will be coming up in 5 weeks is this

susatonon weeks 1-10 300mg e3d
npp weeks 1-10 100mg e3d
prop weeks 10/11-14 150mg eod
var weeks 8-14 60-80 mg a day..
clen up to 120mcg weeks 10-11 13-14
T3 weeks 11-14 up to 75 then down to 25 for final week
I plan on lean bulking up about 15 pounds to 222 then cutting the 4 weeks just carb cycling and doing hiit about 3 times a week in the mourning to level off at around 215-216 at about 12-13% bodyfat is my goal... I would cut now but i find im losing some strength even on CEE so i have about 5 weeks left now till i can go ON again.. does this seem alright thanks..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thats a huge cycle for only being ur second. NPP needs to be pinned EOD. u will most likely always lose a little strength while cutting, thats just what comes with low carbs.

make this lean mass cycle. eat clean, do cardio, get some rest and u could easily gain 10lbs while losing BF%.

(not aimed toward u) it pisses me off when ppl bulk and bulk and bulk and just get fat. bulking is no excuse to get ur bodyfat above ~14% (unless a powerlifter). lean mass cycles should be the goal. i'd much rather ad 10-12lbs of lean mass per cycle and never have to really "cut"...than gain 25lbs of water,fat,muscle and have to seriously cut.

/end rant

sportf190

i agrree with you but i just hate the point of wasting this cyccle to gain lean mass cause if i eat matainnence i dont think il lose fat. or gain... i just want to get to about 215 at aroun 11% and i find it easier to cut while being on and i can extend the cycle out antoher 4 weeks and take care of that.. u know?

sportf190

so if i was to eat clean do cardio hiit 3 times a week.. and keep my diet around 400 garms protein 200 grams complex carbs breakfast/pre/post workout.. and 50 tgrams a fat it wouldnt' be imppossible to gain 10 pounds an dcut my bodyfat down % points.. ??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so if i was to eat clean do cardio hiit 3 times a week.. and keep my diet around 400 garms protein 200 grams complex carbs breakfast/pre/post workout.. and 50 tgrams a fat it wouldnt' be imppossible to gain 10 pounds an dcut my bodyfat down % points.. ??
Yes. u could do this with prop/npp, prop/var, sust/var or npp. no need to overdue the compounds. i doubt u would need clen or t3....im not sure how to run clen or t3 though so i'll leave that up to someone esle

sportf190

right now i dont do any hiit and i am steady 207 at about 14% i just thought if i didnt eat enough carbs on cycle i wouldn't grow so it would be a waste you know... ill think about prop npp for 10 weeks i would love to be 217 at about 11% bodyfat i dont know if this cyccle will put me there but hopefully and i know tren is too strongfor a 2nd cycle..

sportf190

how does this sound prop weeks 1-12 150mg eod
npp weeks 1-10 100mg edo
var weeks 7-12 60-80 mg

my diet will be real clean with about 400-450 grams protein carbs at 200-250 and fat at about 50 gram... this is my maintence diet now and by adding these compounds i will be able to gain muscle? it doesnt make sense becuase im aware that u need to be on a calorie surples to build the most muscle thats why i thought to bulk first then cut in the same cycle because eating around maintence i dont think you can gain muscle with or without the juice..

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys i will be around 207(mourning) 6'0 13-14% bodyfat when i start my cycle..i did a first cycle of dbol 50mgs. and test e at 500mg and gained a solid 13-14 pounds and upped my bench about 40 pounds lost about 30% of strength gains.. my next cycle that will be coming up in 5 weeks is this

susatonon weeks 1-10 300mg e3d
npp weeks 1-10 100mg e3d
prop weeks 10/11-14 150mg eod
var weeks 8-14 60-80 mg a day..
clen up to 120mcg weeks 10-11 13-14
T3 weeks 11-14 up to 75 then down to 25 for final week
I plan on lean bulking up about 15 pounds to 222 then cutting the 4 weeks just carb cycling and doing hiit about 3 times a week in the mourning to level off at around 215-216 at about 12-13% bodyfat is my goal... I would cut now but i find im losing some strength even on CEE so i have about 5 weeks left now till i can go ON again.. does this seem alright thanks..

you gained only 15lbs on dbol and test..... that cant be right? i gained that much of of mdrol and i trained only upper body since by legs were already 29in. u sure ur diet is in check?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
you gained only 15lbs on dbol and test..... that cant be right? i gained that much of of mdrol and i trained only upper body since by legs were already 29in. u sure ur diet is in check?
just because he didnt gain 20-25lbs doesnt mean a damn thing. most of the ppl who gain 25+ lbs shouldnt be taking steroids in the first place

sportf190

i went from 190 at about 11-12% to 221 then after i lost alot of water i finally stayed at about 208 and i added about 2 % bodyfat... i have previsously cycled with alot of prohormones such as superdrol, m1t and pheraplex.. im 23 years old.. and my diet was in check 500 grams of compelx carbs 350 grams protein 70 grams of fat... lifted 6 times a week ... now im steady 208 at 14% my goal now is to get to 200-201 at about 12% then hopefullly lean bulk my way up to 212-215 at around 11% with npp/prop... any advise .. thanks..

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like your cycle I would cut out the the clen, keep the T3 at 25mcg starting he first week then ramp up to 75 by the 3rd. It will allow you to recomp nicely. DO not use this cycle to bulk then cut, Use it as a recomp to gain LEAN MASS and drop BODY FAT. In addition, I would have some type of insulin potienator like my Company's SLIN or USP ANABOLIC PUMP. As the nutrients will be utilized more effectively. From what it sounds your diet was in check. And not everybody has to gain 20+ lbs on their cycle.

As for your NPP, I would do the Sus, but add about .5 cc of prop to the shot, just incase you happen to encounter deca d**K NPP kicks in alot faster causes less bloat also. ALso be careful about your sodium levels this will play a big part of how smooth you will look... I am not saying cut it down completly but around 1-2grams is fine anything over, and its smooth it out now....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya but still 15lbs on dbol and test thats a 3 months cycle iono tro me it just seems fairly small about

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont get me wrong im not disrespecting or anything.
i ran epi and halo at high for 6 wks and gained only 5lbs but it was lean 5 lbs.
to me 15lbs just seems small. but could be very lean mass that after pct he kept all

sportf190

yes i go by len mass i kept about the 40 pound increase on my bench press.. and i didnt use an ai and ended up gaining 31 pounds then dropping like 13 after pct... so another problem im having is im going to cut and i fear losing the 40 pounds of strength on my bench and would a low dose 20mg of oral winstrol every day help or would that just keep putting my receptors off from being healed and i wont gain as much next cycle becuase of the anabolic... and

yes i will use t3 with it though is it possible for me to gain about 10 lean pounds over 12 weeks while losing bodyfat.. if i eat 450+ grams of protein and only 200-250 grams of complex carbs i would be around maintence and i heard that not eating enough will cause your body not to grow... if im not mistaken.. that is my fear and i dont want to waste the money/ and stress on my body.. thanks

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
NPP does not HAVE to be injected EOD. In fact, you could get away with injecting it every fourth or fifth day since its mean residence time is 4.5 days. Injecting every other day will extend the time that it will take to reach steady state but will increase the plasma level of nandrolone.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes i go by len mass i kept about the 40 pound increase on my bench press.. and i didnt use an ai and ended up gaining 31 pounds then dropping like 13 after pct... so another problem im having is im going to cut and i fear losing the 40 pounds of strength on my bench and would a low dose 20mg of oral winstrol every day help or would that just keep putting my receptors off from being healed and i wont gain as much next cycle becuase of the anabolic... and

yes i will use t3 with it though is it possible for me to gain about 10 lean pounds over 12 weeks while losing bodyfat.. if i eat 450+ grams of protein and only 200-250 grams of complex carbs i would be around maintence and i heard that not eating enough will cause your body not to grow... if im not mistaken.. that is my fear and i dont want to waste the money/ and stress on my body.. thanks
I hate winny for strength, its a double edged sword as it stops the production of synovial fluid in your joints, those are your elbow, and knee joints. Now if you want a big bench you def know sore elbows are not a good thing. If you want to gain mass than you know you need to be doing some type of compound exercise such as squats, or heavy leg presses. So to me winny is a big no no. If you wanted a nice standalone while cruising than PROVIRON at 50-100mgs would suffice.

As for your kcals i would have to say that you doubled your protein as you suggested to 450 grams you would def grow! the complex carbs would not be a problem. What about your healthy fats I would suggest about 60 grams of healthy fats to get your mass gains in order!

sportf190

oo alrite thanks man so even if i kept the carbs in half this cycle from my last and upped my protein and healthly fats iwould grow but i would be around maintance in caoloires..aand im just worried that you need hte carbs to grow ..maybe ill give that a try and do prop/npp and var at the end ... my goal is to gain a solid 10 pounds while losing bodyfat..

sportf190

so now i guess im going to just usse the cleni ordered and cut down about 5-7 pounds before the cycle to putme around 200 and hopefully at about 12% bodyfat... then i can lean bulk to 210-212 and stay at 12% if i do cardio..