Kilosports Trenadrol to CUT?

  1. Kilosports Trenadrol to CUT?


    Just a few opinions needed guys. I'm planning on cutting before summer with Trenadrol cycle. I have a bottle of Epi as well but my question is this. I am going into this cycle on a low calorie, high protein, low carb cut and I want to know if I'll still see strength gains at a defecit? Even as long as I maintain strength and mass that's fine too. I just want to melt fat and get stronger.
    I'd like to throw the Epi in there if you guys think it's stack worthy. Havoc shut me down pretty hard and I am well aware Trenadrol will do the same. I don't really care. I have Clomid and I know that will do the trick. If the gains wouldn't be much better I'd save the Epi for later. Let me know boys! Cheers, angel77


  2. Strength gains should definitely still be there.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    Just a few opinions needed guys. I'm planning on cutting before summer with Trenadrol cycle. I have a bottle of Epi as well but my question is this. I am going into this cycle on a low calorie, high protein, low carb cut and I want to know if I'll still see strength gains at a defecit? Even as long as I maintain strength and mass that's fine too. I just want to melt fat and get stronger.
    I'd like to throw the Epi in there if you guys think it's stack worthy. Havoc shut me down pretty hard and I am well aware Trenadrol will do the same. I don't really care. I have Clomid and I know that will do the trick. If the gains wouldn't be much better I'd save the Epi for later. Let me know boys! Cheers, angel77
    I think the combination would yeild much better gains and the Trenadrol is not methylated so why not.As long as your getting in alot of protein, Go for it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    I think the combination would yeild much better gains and the Trenadrol is not methylated so why not.As long as your getting in alot of protein, Go for it.
    Agreed. Epi rocks anyway.

  5. id run epi or h-drol for a cut. ive heard too many weird experience with the trenadrol. back , bumps, day all sweats, etc

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Strength gains should definitely still be there.
    thanks Oz. appreciate it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    I think the combination would yeild much better gains and the Trenadrol is not methylated so why not.As long as your getting in alot of protein, Go for it.
    if that's the case I'll stack em. Cheers bro....
  8. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by RobMusta View Post
    id run epi or h-drol for a cut. ive heard too many weird experience with the trenadrol. back , bumps, day all sweats, etc
    I'm aware of the sides and Superdrol didn't bother me at all. Very few sides and a great cycle. Me likey the progestins!!!!! I must run the Trenadrol....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RobMusta View Post
    id run epi or h-drol for a cut. ive heard too many weird experience with the trenadrol. back , bumps, day all sweats, etc
    It's different for everyone some people get bad sides,some get no sides and some get sides,take necessary precautions,suck it up and just deal with it knowing it's a temporary thing and hoping most of the gains will become a permanent thing.

  10. theres a "hint" around the boards that trenadrol is methylated--the catch is its not [17a methyl estered] but its [COLOR*********][17b methyl ethered[/COLOR]] somewhat less harsh on the liver but not liver friendly either
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. KiloSports Trenadrol?
    By brooksy3434 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 02:20 PM
  2. Trenadrol Kilosports
    By tat2snlifting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 12:29 AM
  3. KiloSports Trenadrol
    By BringThePain in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 03:43 PM
  4. Is Kilosports Trenadrol really that bad??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 03:46 PM
  5. New KiloSports product Trenadrol
    By raider1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Log in
Log in