Kilosports Trenadrol to CUT?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Just a few opinions needed guys. I'm planning on cutting before summer with Trenadrol cycle. I have a bottle of Epi as well but my question is this. I am going into this cycle on a low calorie, high protein, low carb cut and I want to know if I'll still see strength gains at a defecit? Even as long as I maintain strength and mass that's fine too. I just want to melt fat and get stronger.
I'd like to throw the Epi in there if you guys think it's stack worthy. Havoc shut me down pretty hard and I am well aware Trenadrol will do the same. I don't really care. I have Clomid and I know that will do the trick. If the gains wouldn't be much better I'd save the Epi for later. Let me know boys! Cheers, angel77

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Strength gains should definitely still be there.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a few opinions needed guys. I'm planning on cutting before summer with Trenadrol cycle. I have a bottle of Epi as well but my question is this. I am going into this cycle on a low calorie, high protein, low carb cut and I want to know if I'll still see strength gains at a defecit? Even as long as I maintain strength and mass that's fine too. I just want to melt fat and get stronger.
I'd like to throw the Epi in there if you guys think it's stack worthy. Havoc shut me down pretty hard and I am well aware Trenadrol will do the same. I don't really care. I have Clomid and I know that will do the trick. If the gains wouldn't be much better I'd save the Epi for later. Let me know boys! Cheers, angel77
I think the combination would yeild much better gains and the Trenadrol is not methylated so why not.As long as your getting in alot of protein, Go for it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I think the combination would yeild much better gains and the Trenadrol is not methylated so why not.As long as your getting in alot of protein, Go for it.
Agreed. Epi rocks anyway.

RobMusta

RobMusta

Awards
id run epi or h-drol for a cut. ive heard too many weird experience with the trenadrol. back , bumps, day all sweats, etc

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
if that's the case I'll stack em. Cheers bro....

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
id run epi or h-drol for a cut. ive heard too many weird experience with the trenadrol. back , bumps, day all sweats, etc
I'm aware of the sides and Superdrol didn't bother me at all. Very few sides and a great cycle. Me likey the progestins!!!!! I must run the Trenadrol....

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's different for everyone some people get bad sides,some get no sides and some get sides,take necessary precautions,suck it up and just deal with it knowing it's a temporary thing and hoping most of the gains will become a permanent thing.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
theres a "hint" around the boards that trenadrol is methylated--the catch is its not [17a methyl estered] but its [COLOR*********][17b methyl ethered[/COLOR]] somewhat less harsh on the liver but not liver friendly either