Will small-dose Anavar (20mgs/day) do anything?

NewAtThis10

Awards
For an HRT guy, would adding 20 mgs/day of oral Anavar give any benefits? I know that's a small dose, but I'm looking to bulk up at all, just harden and get a tad more defined. Plus, money is a factor.

I've read of Anavar's hardening and cutting benefits and I think it would give a nice boost to my HRT regimin.

FYI, 5'11" 200 lbs, approx 15% BF. Workout regularly, good diet.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
15% bf is pretty high to expect to see hardening results.
as far as 20mg, i hear women that take a higher dose than that all the time.

NewAtThis10

Awards
15% bf is pretty high to expect to see hardening results.
as far as 20mg, i hear women that take a higher dose than that all the time.
I have to admit, 15% is a total guess. No one would ever call me overweight. I just have a bit around the stomach and some love handles. I have no "gut", but my six-pack is covered (although still slightly visable).

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even 20 mgs of Dianabol dosen't do much for me, So for Anavar probably a waste of time unless you could bump it up a little more.

NewAtThis10

Awards
Thanks. From an economic standpoint, I don't know if the benefits/dollar ratio for Anavar is high enough.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
20mgs of anavar for a male is essentially akin to taking your money and flushing it down the toilet...it certainly will provide some anabolic benefits, but they will be so inconsequential that it definitely wont be worth the money you spend.

holy

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Agreed maybe if you were like 5-7% I would say it will help harden you up but at 15% no chance.