clomid PCT (M Drol Cycle)

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a short M Drol cycle, but I lost the link to my thread, haha (I could look it up, but whatever..)

So, dosing M Drol 10/20/20(another week at 20 if i'm feeling well). I have nolva, but am also getting clomid, since I hear its better for the libido...anyhow, what is the recommended dosage if also using PCS? This is what I was thinking:

Clomid: 100/50/50/50
PCS: 2 in a.m. / 2 in p.m. for 4 weeks.
EndoAmp: 0/0/2scoops/2scoops

too much clomid, or not enough in the beginning...? should I taper it lower in week 4?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm running a short M Drol cycle, but I lost the link to my thread, haha (I could look it up, but whatever..)

So, dosing M Drol 10/20/20(another week at 20 if i'm feeling well). I have nolva, but am also getting clomid, since I hear its better for the libido...anyhow, what is the recommended dosage if also using PCS? This is what I was thinking:

too much clomid, or not enough in the beginning...? should I taper it lower in week 4?
dose looks good on everything however if its research grade, 100/100/50/50 for clomid

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
dose looks good on everything however if its research grade, 100/100/50/50 for clomid
I was hoping I would get your reply. You're kinda the clomid king. haha. most i see use nolva. The only reason I was shying away from 100mg in the second week is cuz of the girly side effects i hear about haha. emotions 'n all. You think that's a possibility at that dose? Just curious..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping I would get your reply. You're kinda the clomid king. haha. most i see use nolva. The only reason I was shying away from 100mg in the second week is cuz of the girly side effects i hear about haha. emotions 'n all. You think that's a possibility at that dose? Just curious..
unless your sensitive to it then no. but you never know until you try, certain doses effect people differently

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i've taken 100mg no problem
but i've heard of a lot of people getting really depressed.

honestly, for 3-4 weeks of superdrol, i would just do 50/50/50/50

you can go to 100mg if you like but IMO, it's not necessary

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
i've taken 100mg no problem
but i've heard of a lot of people getting really depressed.

honestly, for 3-4 weeks of superdrol, i would just do 50/50/50/50

you can go to 100mg if you like but IMO, it's not necessary
i may experiment with 100. it'd be nice to know how i react. we'll see. if it's too much i'll drop it down. thanx for the advice homae.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards

Run the EndoAmp from day 1 thru your whole PCT.. it has P-serine in it, you don't have to taper off of it.. why let cortisol eat at you for two weeks before you start the EndoAmp?

I read some where that anabloics block cortisol from binding to the receptor sites in muscle cells.. I think it said the body might even produce more receptor sites and cortisol in response, the body had a way of trying to fix what it see's as a imbalance.. almost like it thinks thease receptors aren't working so we need to make more..then when you come off your body is swamped with cortisol and even more receptor sites, and it eats you up..
Maybe someone will set me straight as to if I retained what I read correctly..

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Run the EndoAmp from day 1 thru your whole PCT.. it has P-serine in it, you don't have to taper off of it.. why let cortisol eat at you for two weeks before you start the EndoAmp?

I read some where that anabloics block cortisol from binding to the receptor sites in muscle cells.. I think it said the body might even produce more receptor sites and cortisol in response, the body had a way of trying to fix what it see's as a imbalance.. almost like it thinks thease receptors aren't working so we need to make more..then when you come off your body is swamped with cortisol and even more receptor sites, and it eats you up..
Maybe someone will set me straight as to if I retained what I read correctly..
yah, the reason i had decided to wait, was because i read/heard somewhere that starting cort blockers too soon can be a waste, because it doesn't spike until the 3rd week. I have no solid evidence of this though, and I guess should look it up instead of just believing what I hear, LOL!

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 4 PCT (from Designer Supplements Superdrol run)and I'm dosing Clomid (research grade) at 100mg and libido is GREAT! Not effecting me in any negative manner at all. I love it! For the 1st week I'm also running 20mg Nolva.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'd do 100 for the first 3-4 days, then down to 50 for the rest of the time. Maybe down to 25 the 4th week depending on how you're feeling

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 4 PCT (from Designer Supplements Superdrol run)and I'm dosing Clomid (research grade) at 100mg and libido is GREAT! Not effecting me in any negative manner at all. I love it! For the 1st week I'm also running 20mg Nolva.
good to hear! How long were you running SD?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
last clomid i had was dosed 35mg/ml. i never went over 70mg and my boys regained size within days. no noticeable sides either

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Your Labido still good? Mine is shot to **** just entering week 3 of my Clomid PCT (100/100/50/50). Hoping it comes back soon!
it will come back. The Nolva and or Clomid will hurt libido so when your done dosing it you'll notice your libido will come back. no worries man.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
last clomid i had was dosed 35mg/ml. i never went over 70mg and my boys regained size within days. no noticeable sides either
More is not always better. I like your approach.

The more i read about serms, the more i really believe they are overdosed in ALOT of these short duration cycles.

IMO.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
my libido hasn't been hindered too much even on cycle. You taking any test boosters too? I think I am going to start PCT on friday instead of today haha. I can tough it out a few more days if another pound or two is involved :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
More is not always better. I like your approach.

The more i read about serms, the more i really believe they are overdosed in ALOT of these short duration cycles.

IMO.
i dose higher because im not sure of potency of the RC. so if i want 50mg and i take 50mg of RC, i may only be getting half that, we dont know, id rather dose it 100 mg for 2 weeks then 50 for 2 weeks to make sure i get ATLEAST what i need, but 100mg clomid bringd u back FAST!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i dose higher because im not sure of potency of the RC. so if i want 50mg and i take 50mg of RC, i may only be getting half that, we dont know, id rather dose it 100 mg for 2 weeks then 50 for 2 weeks to make sure i get ATLEAST what i need, but 100mg clomid bringd u back FAST!!!
I hear ya, crazy. I hear ya. :laugh: