1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Estra-4,9 -diene-3,17-dione 40mg/tab

this is one of the few PH's Ive never dabbled into, from what i understand its a PH to tren.

Could anyone tell me their experiences (is it mainly strength/leaning out) with it and what sides come with it. Im worried like tren it could mess up blood pressure and give anxiety, any help appreciated.

Lastly, what dose would you all recommend as well as timing.

reps for answers.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.19%

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    this is one of the few PH's Ive never dabbled into, from what i understand its a PH to tren.

Could anyone tell me their experiences (is it mainly strength/leaning out) with it and what sides come with it. Im worried like tren it could mess up blood pressure and give anxiety, any help appreciated.

Lastly, what dose would you all recommend as well as timing.

reps for answers.
    You'll get strength gains and mass, I never had the leaning out effect, I actually gained some fat (but thats what 6000 cal diet will do). It will effect blood pressure, get some cycle support/cycle assist and maybe add some extra hawthorn berry. I ran mine for 6 weeks at 100/100/100/100/150/150, I'd stay at 100mg, good luck.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by boggs67ss View Post
    You'll get strength gains and mass, I never had the leaning out effect, I actually gained some fat (but thats what 6000 cal diet will do). It will effect blood pressure, get some cycle support/cycle assist and maybe add some extra hawthorn berry. I ran mine for 6 weeks at 100/100/100/100/150/150, I'd stay at 100mg, good luck.
    repped and thx for your feedback, and bump for more feedback
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by boggs67ss View Post
    i had insane strength gains. masswise, 2 lbs per week, no fat gain. actually, i had a recomping effect while gaining size. the issue here is everyone's tren seems to be a little different. some are wet, some are dry, then there's the kilosports one that's dosed all weird.

anyways, i dosed for 3 weeks (something came up). had a high blood pressure, and some serious aggression. i never dosed above 90mg, and i've heard sides start between 120-150mg depending on the individual.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.11%

I'm in my second week of an estra-4 clone at 100mg/day (Fast Action, yeah I know).

Strength and weight gain: So far I haven't noticed too much. A little strength bump at the end of week two.

Aggression: Aggression has skyrocketed, not out of control but it is something I keep in the back of my mind at all times. I ripped the gf a new one last weekend for something pointless.

BP: I can see how BP could be problem for some. I have really, really low BP so a little bump isn't problem for me.

Energy: I'm not sure if its just the aggression/anger but this stuff seems to give a good kick if taken 30 minutes PWO.

Other sides: oily skin, weird neck cramps, dreams.

Overall, it has been pretty mild so far.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    the issue here is everyone's tren seems to be a little different. some are wet, some are dry, then there's the kilosports one that's dosed all weird.
    There really does seem to be a lot of variation out in the market and confusion with the methyl "tren" products. The problem is compounded by a lack of reputable manufacturers, the only half-way reputable companies with an estra-4 product I can think of are AMS and maybe the new PP product (even then, AMS and PP are often on the $$$/hype wagons too often).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Generic Labz Xmass estra-4 9-diene-3 17-dione
    By maxxxout in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 06:06 PM
  2. (FINEPLEX) Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
    By tjones2787 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 11:51 AM
  3. estra 4 9 diene 3 17 dione
    By stullsy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5