First PH

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I have my first cycle for a PH set up officially. I have Trena (19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione) by NutraCoastal or FastAction (whichever they prefer). I'm about 14% bf and looking to cut down to single digits. I have to cut about 8lbs of fat to hit 10% assuming no muscle loss. Maintenance calories are around 3300 and my diet will be 20% carbs, 40% fat, 40% protein. Carbs coming from veggies and complex carbs. LISS cardio everyday upon wakening or after lifting.

Just wondering, If I cut my calories down to about 2500 or so, what can I expect? You guys think I can hit at least 10% bf in a month? How about gains in LBM? I'm fairly active as I have to walk 2 miles to campus (yes I'm over 21) and cross campus all day.

Another thing, I didn't find it using the search function but is a SERM needed for Trena? I have nolva just in case but would DHEA and tribulus be good enough?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I have my first cycle for a PH set up officially. I have Trena (19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione) by NutraCoastal or FastAction (whichever they prefer). I'm about 14% bf and looking to cut down to single digits. I have to cut about 8lbs of fat to hit 10% assuming no muscle loss. Maintenance calories are around 3300 and my diet will be 20% carbs, 40% fat, 40% protein. Carbs coming from veggies and complex carbs. LISS cardio everyday upon wakening or after lifting.

Just wondering, If I cut my calories down to about 2500 or so, what can I expect? You guys think I can hit at least 10% bf in a month? How about gains in LBM? I'm fairly active as I have to walk 2 miles to campus (yes I'm over 21) and cross campus all day.

Another thing, I didn't find it using the search function but is a SERM needed for Trena? I have nolva just in case but would DHEA and tribulus be good enough?
i have no idea of how your body will react to a cut of 800 calories in your diet. normally 500 is suggested but 800 should be fine, it in the ballpark at least. 4% is not a lot or anything but you will have to stay very disiplined. as far as gain LBM, you probably will not gain that much, i would try and concentrate on keeping what you have.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Comically, its harder to tell what will happen with adding in an anabolic. you may find that at 2500 cals you still gain some scale weight, and dont loose much fat, or you may loose fat while staying same weight, or just about anything could happen. Evey person is a bit different in terms of how they react to different compounds, so its just hard to say