First Dbol cycle what should i know?? - AnabolicMinds.com

First Dbol cycle what should i know??

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.

First Dbol cycle what should i know??

Im planning on taking first cycle ever of any kind. I got some dbol and want to know what i should be taking with it to get the most out of it and to prevent undesirable side effects. Im doing a low dosage of it and im not looking to get crazy. So any input would be greatly appreciated thanks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Dbol only isn't a good cycle
    You will gain lots of water weight and then probably lose it all later.
    At 5'10 and 160lbs you should be buying meat and chicken at the grocery store and eating.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

yeah man d-bols usually stacked with a steriod like deca- durabolin of all the steroid stacks (real gear) thats considered the mildest 6 week cycle you can expect 15- 20 lbs also i would take milk thistle an drink a **** load of water you can also eat like a mad man on that stuff just make sure its all clean foods
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Dbol and Deca = limp dik.
    Testosterone is your main base compound - add from there.
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

before you say how you are a hard gainer, learn how to eat. there is no reason to waste time with anabolics if you can't grow more than you have, as you aren't taking in enough calories for anabolics to do any good.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Cal
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.

Any oral only cycle is bad. But let's not be ignorant. Dbol is a very powerful androgen, and you will gain muscle in addition to the water. People who say dbol causes only water gain are just simply uneducated.

That said, use test. Otherwise you'll feel crappy.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Google Wireless Transcoder
  7. Elite Member

+1 on learn how to eat to gain...
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    before you say how you are a hard gainer, learn how to eat. there is no reason to waste time with anabolics if you can't grow more than you have, as you aren't taking in enough calories for anabolics to do any good.

exactly, and even if you do injectable cycles and proper pct, you won't keep your gains cuz most likely you're not eating enough to begin with.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.

so only taking d-bol wont do much? and if i do a small amount of d-bol like 10 mg a day what would be the best time to take it? (sorry im new to this stuff)
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.

is there another oral that would be a good kind to stack with the dbol? if not any other reccomendations?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

What are your goals here, why dbol? If you don't want to pin there are lots of options for orals rather than dbol. Use the search button and research some other oral before you dive into the dbol. You may end up doing it (hopefully not solo) but get informed on what your trying to do and if dbol is the right option.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

To the OP, you're 5'10" 160.... eat eat eat. And there are better options out there for oral only cycles than Dbol... eat eat
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

arnold ran d-bol only cycles starting at 16...I'm pretty sure I remember him saying he got gains, can't remember. Doesn't make it right, or healthy, but I don't buy in to the whole "d-bol only = no gains" mess. Any anabolic steroid will help you gain muscle. If you don't want to gain water then run an AI. In this case, though, I would say give it 6 months of good dieting first.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.

my main goal is to really bulk up alot and i want that bulk to be muscle
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.

and i do eat alot and i eat very high calorie things
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by svt99 View Post
    see thats really easy to say, however you'd weigh more than 160 if that were true. Spend the next day or two writing down what you actually eat, the amounts of them as well. Then either put them here, or put it in the diet tracker, fitday.com or some other caloric tracker. And then we can talk about it and figure out what can get added and how.

Dbols aren't magic beans, without the added calories there won't be significant gains. And if you aren't currently gaining at where you are and what you eat now, if this is all you can eat you will loose all the gains post cycle anyhow.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Post your diet
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

I started off at 150lb wayy back, I didnt jump to anything like dbol though, lol Anyways Best thing I did to gain weight was eating 6 cans of tuna a day, go to costco and buy a **** load of tuna, its really cheap...but anyways my first ever "ph" was Methyl 1-D lol (dont think its really even a ph) I stacked it with methyl masterdrol, you can get em at vitamin shoppe or GNC. I took both of these supps for over 6 weeks, believe it or not I put on around 14 pounds (note that I was eating a **** load of tuna each day) Im not sure if the methyl 1d and masterdrol did anything or if it was all the tuna . But yea you really gotta eat like a mofo.

a can of tuna has over 35 g protein, 35 x 6 = daily protein needed to grow.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicsz View Post
    I started off at 150lb wayy back, I didnt jump to anything like dbol though, lol Anyways Best thing I did to gain weight was eating 6 cans of tuna a day, go to costco and buy a **** load of tuna, its really cheap...but anyways my first ever "ph" was Methyl 1-D lol (dont think its really even a ph) I stacked it with methyl masterdrol, you can get em at vitamin shoppe or GNC. I took both of these supps for over 6 weeks, believe it or not I put on around 14 pounds (note that I was eating a **** load of tuna each day) Im not sure if the methyl 1d and masterdrol did anything or if it was all the tuna . But yea you really gotta eat like a mofo.

a can of tuna has over 35 g protein, 35 x 6 = daily protein needed to grow.
    So the only thing we know about your diet is you eat 6 cans of tuna a day...... carbs, fats, calories, etc
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

I know lots of people who have gained off of dbol only. Sure its highly water retentive but to say you won't keep gains is ridiculous. It is one of the most powerful androgens there is! 20-30mg per day and you can gain upwards of 15-20lbs on a first cycle if your diet is spot on. Back in the 60's-early 70's dbol was used solo a lot - many of those guys were jacked. You should keep at least half your gains and a lot of the strength too when you come off. A dbol only cycle is not a bad one...but do you really need a cycle right now? Have you maxed out on eating/training/resting? I'd say no.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    So the only thing we know about your diet is you eat 6 cans of tuna a day...... carbs, fats, calories, etc

bro lol, im not the guy who started the thread , im just letting him know what i did...

but ya tuna + mayo + bread = over 350 cal a meal down that with a glass of milk. over 400 cal, six times a day....you get the idea. Im not telling him JUST to eat tuna all day long, tuna meals 3 times a day and anything else, red meats, chicken, turkey, potatoes, rice....all good stuff, and maybe a multi vit and fish oil...
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.

lol do you suggest anything else i should eat since i dont like any kind of fish?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.

if i should stack what should i stack with??? and if i should stack can i use another oral? btw im only takin 10mg a day of dbol.
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

lol do you suggest anything else i should eat since i dont like any kind of fish?
    a good diet (and planning a diet) comes before buying illegal steroids, not after

if i should stack what should i stack with??? and if i should stack can i use another oral? btw im only takin 10mg a day of dbol.
    stack with food
    This space for rent

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Back in the 60's-early 70's dbol was used solo a lot - many of those guys were jacked.
    Keep in mind that back then, PCT was non existent... they never came off Dbol, they would just taper up and down so they kept their gains.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Save the Dbol, learn to eat, train, and grow naturally till you hit a major plateau, then use the Dbol to kickstart a 12wk test e cycle.

Probably not what you wanna hear but you came here asking for answers, so listen. If you're not willing to take our advice then so be it. Just don't be surprised when your results are mediocre. Good luck
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.

is there another oral that would be a good kind to stack with the dbol? if not any other reccomendations?
    you're not ready for dbol

try some havoc. guarentee you'll love the stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dbol only cycle
    By StrayDOG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 06:41 PM
  2. first dbol cycle
    By xxjoker122 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 07:04 AM
  3. Dbol/SD cycle
    By rayactr2k6 in forum Anabolics