extremelabs?? What is inside?? Mods!!!

anbes

Awards
Looks like your trying to get a free ad, if I'm wrong sorry either way it's down right advertisement for this company. -Jminis (u called i came:D)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
run a search of the compound.
ex: 17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol

why are you calling the mods out? :think:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol 100 mg (is that M1,4AD?, …3b-17bdiol…) halodrol
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 75 mg FiniGenX Magnum, xtreme tren
6,7 dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 155 mg DHB
13-ethyl-3methyl-gona-diene-17 75 mg (what is that?) MaxLMG
6,17-dito-etiocholene-4-ol 75 mg (what is that?) NovedexXT
Magnesium 100 mg
Zinc 10 mg
Bioprene 10 mg

simple search would have worked

anbes

Awards
Jimmi, I am not!!! I am from Brazil, I cannot buy this from here, I have no commercial intersting... I`ve put it because I really do not know what some compunds are... and I really apreciate this underground sciences research...
Sorry

17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol 100 mg (is that M1,4AD?, …3b-17bdiol…) halodrol (???) (h-drol: Halodrol-50 (Turinadiol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
)

I`ve done lots of research, some of compunds are not listed anywere, it is beacouse of that i`ve called the mods and the "experts"
If jimmi allows me again you will see some weird compunds

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i was suspecting you advertising your line up as well......:think:

alot of companies rename the nomenclature of the chemical or make slight changes to use as loopholes etc.

anbes

Awards
To avoid missinterpretation I will put here just the strange compunds...

17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol 100 mg (is that M1,4AD?, …3b-17bdiol…) (halodrol : Halodrol-50 (Turinadiol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol)

19-Hydroxy-Alpha -Methyl Ethylletiocholan 75 mg (what is that?)

8-Alpah -Beta Methyl- Eticholene 3-19- Dione 40 mg (what is that?)

2a 10a ,Dimethyl Eticholan 4-one, 19b-ol 60 mg (what is that?)

4-Alphahydroxyetiiocholan 10-one 1,4,6 Etiollan -Dione 80 mg (what is that?)

4 19 -Keto-Etiochol-Diene 50 mg (what is that?)

4 19 DiMethyl Etiocholan 3-one19b-ol 50 mg (what is that?)

4-19 Myoporacea -3 one Dione 500 mg (what is that?)

Tribostol 500 mg (what is that?)

Prinmo VDA Androst 200 mg (what is that?)

19-Hydroxy-99lpha-methyl 4,20 dione 75 mg (what is that?)

13-ethyl-3methyl-gona-diene-17 75 mg (what is that?) (Max LMG = 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one)

6,17-dito-etiocholene-4-ol 75 mg (what is that?) (novedex = ([ 6, tetrahydropyranol 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol ], [ 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene ], [ 3', 5, 7-trihydroxy-4'-methoxyflavone ]))

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
a bunch of bullsh1t thats what they are, stay away from that company imo

anbes

Awards
a bunch of bullsh1t thats what they are, stay away from that company imo
lool. I was researching here, in some "lost foruns", that some chemical guys saind that some structure of these are just impossible. some are modifications of another, like 8-oxo, or something like that...
I was wandering, because it could be a very explosive pack...lool

anbes

Awards
well, I'll wainting for some helps.. I really like to know what things are... tks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ITS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!! as in fake sh1t, as in made up, as in not what they say is in there, as in lying, as in scam, as in what dont you understand? lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
look if these guys had these new compounds then there would be more in their write ups, there would be more stir about the products....etc. im done answering you just wasted everyones time. thanks

anbes

Awards
look if these guys had these new compounds then there would be more in their write ups, there would be more stir about the products....etc. im done answering you just wasted everyones time. thanks
That's this forum pourpose!
Please, do not fell angry, do not answer me anymore, I don't need this kind of help!
We havy many sh.. postes... At least, it is talking about cience...
You were, but you are not adding any here...

anbes

Awards
Those are some answers I've found here, in an old treat, but nothing more then that.. anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/15757-extreme-labs-alpha.html
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/77238-methyl-extreme-testers-2.html

4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol converts in the body to androstenediol which through another conversion will eventually turn into testosterone.

Next 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan will converts to 4-dione
And finally
8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione will convert to 5-dione

talking about that, there was an specific forum, inside supllements companys, that was: sport scientific research.. but I can only find that by the search mode, it is not avaliable when you go to the subforuns...

anabolicminds.com/forum/sports-science-research/

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
see you can find alot when you do your own research.