First Cycle Shopping List

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

First Cycle Shopping List

I'm planning on running my first cycle in the next few weeks of Epistane. I have been doing my research and compiling a list of supplements to add to the shopping cart as well getting a ball park figure on how much a safe cycle will cost. Please feel free to tell me to add or remove certain products from the list as well as where I can find better deals to make this cycle the best, safe, and affordable as it can be. I really look forward to this cycle so feed back is highly welcomed.

Some background information, I'm 23, 175 lbs, 5'10, around 14% BF, and have been lifting around 4 years now.

The list is as follows:

During Cycle
    Epistane/Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack - $99.99
    (Stack) Anabolic Cycle Support
    NutraPlanet Omega-3 Fish Oil Complex - 250 Capsules - $9.95
    Ultimate Nutrition DHEA 50 mg, Tablets - 100 ea - $10.95
    Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof - 412 g - $43.99
    NOW Foods Taurine 500 mg, Tablets - 100 ea - $3.95
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein - 2 lb - $21.99

Post Cycle

(Stack) Anabolic Innovation's Post Cycle Support
    LiquiNolva - $55.00
    USPLabs Jacked - $23.95
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein - 2 lb - $21.99

Total= $360.61

Thanks for the feedback in advance,
    smashfx

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.48%

Just on a sidenote, how tall are you, smashfx?
  3. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you'll be better off buying 5lbs of protein vs. two 2lbs.

what do you need to take "Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof " for?
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Bulletproof is a good addition either on cycle or off or both. There are prolactin inhibitors benefiecial to on cycle along with the recovery and relaxation of the blend. Gh releasing as well and youll have great sleep and recovery with it. It may bring the price up a bit but you can get away with using it only on your hardest days when you need the best recovery or if you are just restless.

The list looks good although i would add a test booster in PCT. Battlefuel is a good one with a detox matrix in there to help flush your system and clean you out along with test boosting that will keep your intensity up and estrogen modulators to keep good estrogens around.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

if your taking cycle support i dont see a need for the NOW liver detoxifier and regenerator.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

As pistonpump stated, Bulletproof would be used as a sleep aid and recovery supplement. It also contains an amino acid blend that is very productive for protein synthesis and insulin production. As far as the liver detox goes, I was unsure if the cycle support alone would be sufficient, I guess it's just me being over cautious, but if cycle support is enough than I'll remove it from the list.

Thanks for the feedback - keep it coming,
    smashfx
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

How do you plan on dosing the Epi, cuz you might need 2 bottles
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.56%

i don't think it's worth spending that much money on a cycle of epistane.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

the liver detox, dhea, and gut health can be left out, the lean fx too imo.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.48%

smashfx, you're a fruitcake!
  11. dpfisher

Do you not even eat whey protein already? Why is food considered an addition to your cycle? Obviously you want more protein and more food but it sounds like your diet is probably messed up if you even list that.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

2 bottles of epi? what the hell for? you wouldnt ever want to run a methy for more than 4 weeks. its rough as it is. if this is your first cycle id run it at 10mg for the first 3-5 days and then bump it up to 20 mgs for the next week or 2 and finish out at 30mgs. so 10/20/30/30, something around that. i know lots of you bump to 40mg but i dont think its needed being a first cycle. and if you do get the liver/detox i would just save it for after ur cycle. maybe pct. the cycle support will help you out but you could always clean out after to be super safe. get rid of that DHEA, doesnt do **** unless you have low test as it is, you have a good chance of estro sides if your using dhea and ur test levels are already high. and what is this liqinolva? is it the real nolvadex(tamoxifen) or some stupid fake supp? either way everythin else looks decent, good luck with it all
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RobMusta View Post
    what is this liqinolva? is it the real nolvadex(tamoxifen) or some stupid fake supp? either way everythin else looks decent, good luck with it all
    research grade nolva
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

I think think running 10mg would be a waste. I've never ran epi but I plan on it soon or using it as a kickstart, im running 40mg all the way through for 5-6 weeks. It is methylated, but its not that crazy of a compound.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by RobMusta View Post
    2 bottles of epi? what the hell for? you wouldnt ever want to run a methy for more than 4 weeks. its rough as it is. if this is your first cycle id run it at 10mg for the first 3-5 days and then bump it up to 20 mgs for the next week or 2 and finish out at 30mgs. so 10/20/30/30, something around that. i know lots of you bump to 40mg but i dont think its needed being a first cycle. and if you do get the liver/detox i would just save it for after ur cycle. maybe pct. the cycle support will help you out but you could always clean out after to be super safe. get rid of that DHEA, doesnt do **** unless you have low test as it is, you have a good chance of estro sides if your using dhea and ur test levels are already high. and what is this liqinolva? is it the real nolvadex(tamoxifen) or some stupid fake supp? either way everythin else looks decent, good luck with it all
    i agree with keepin it a short cycle (4 weeks) and dosages low (40mg max) but only because it is his first cycle. Epi is so mild and if you think thats rough you have to be a newb yourself.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

30/30/40/40 would be a good dosing for this cycle i think.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

SpargelJanusz, thanks for awesome feedback, but you obviously have zero to contribute to this thread, so keep your cute comments to yourself.

dpfisher, my diet is definitely under control and healthy in my opinion. Currently I am taking around 150 g protein in my regular day to day diet. I want to bump it right around 200 g a day, that is why I am taking the additional protein. I'm not too much looking to put on mass this cycle, but more to cut and gain strength. This is why I'm keeping my protein intake to around 110% of my weight ratio.

I plan on only using one bottle for this cycle beings that it is my first cycle. I plan on running it as follows:

Week 1: 10/10/20/20/20/20/20 mg
    Week 2: 30 mg
    Week 3: 30 mg
    Week 4: 40 mg (may stay at 30 depending on how my body is reacting)

I will remove the DHEA from the list even though I already ordered it, I was unaware that is raises estrogen side effects and I think my biggest concern of this cycle is gyno, although I don't think I am prone to it.

Since I already placed my order I will post how I plan on taking each supp, my daily routine is going to look something similar to this, and feedback is greatly appreciated.

0430: 10mg Epi
    0500: Gym
    0700: Omega-3, Multivitamin, Cycle Support
    0730: Breakfast (Egg whites, turkey sausage, sliced turkey, oatmeal, and fruit)
    1000: Protein Shake
    1200: Lunch (12 oz Sliced turkey sandwich on wheat, vegetable, fruit)
    1300: Omega-3
    1500: Protein Shake, 10 mg Epi
    1800: Dinner (Chicken Breastx2, vegetables, pasta, and fruit)
    2000: Omega-3, Multivitamin, Taurine, Cycle Support
    2100: MP Bulletproof
    2200-0400: Sleep

The diet is lean, but like I said I am looking to cut more than add mass. I am hoping to get around 10% BF within the next 2 and half months. Currently I am 14% so I guess we will see how it goes.

Thanks for the feedback again,
    smashfx
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

dosing plan looks good, i hope you are gonna hit the cardio pretty good if you want to lost that much fat in that time.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.68%

Quote Originally Posted by smashfx View Post
    SpargelJanusz, thanks for awesome feedback, but you obviously have zero to contribute to this thread, so keep your cute comments to yourself.

dpfisher, my diet is definitely under control and healthy in my opinion. Currently I am taking around 150 g protein in my regular day to day diet. I want to bump it right around 200 g a day, that is why I am taking the additional protein. I'm not too much looking to put on mass this cycle, but more to cut and gain strength. This is why I'm keeping my protein intake to around 110% of my weight ratio.

I plan on only using one bottle for this cycle beings that it is my first cycle. I plan on running it as follows:

Week 1: 10/10/20/20/20/20/20 mg
    Week 2: 30 mg
    Week 3: 30 mg
    Week 4: 40 mg (may stay at 30 depending on how my body is reacting)

I will remove the DHEA from the list even though I already ordered it, I was unaware that is raises estrogen side effects and I think my biggest concern of this cycle is gyno, although I don't think I am prone to it.

Since I already placed my order I will post how I plan on taking each supp, my daily routine is going to look something similar to this, and feedback is greatly appreciated.

0430: 10mg Epi
    0500: Gym
    0700: Omega-3, Multivitamin, Cycle Support
    0730: Breakfast (Egg whites, turkey sausage, sliced turkey, oatmeal, and fruit)
    1000: Protein Shake
    1200: Lunch (12 oz Sliced turkey sandwich on wheat, vegetable, fruit)
    1300: Omega-3
    1500: Protein Shake, 10 mg Epi
    1800: Dinner (Chicken Breastx2, vegetables, pasta, and fruit)
    2000: Omega-3, Multivitamin, Taurine, Cycle Support
    2100: MP Bulletproof
    2200-0400: Sleep

The diet is lean, but like I said I am looking to cut more than add mass. I am hoping to get around 10% BF within the next 2 and half months. Currently I am 14% so I guess we will see how it goes.

Thanks for the feedback again,
    smashfx
    I give you credit for asking for suggestions Bro and not just getting into sh** you are unaware of. People may flame you for your initial post, but you'll get some good feedback regardless.

Eat right, train hard and keep a positive mindset!!

Best of luck with your cycle!

Regards,
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shopping List Help!!!
    By Massiah in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 01:16 AM
  2. Shopping List
    By BB Ambitious in forum Nutrition / Health