Power labs first timer school me!!!

bronzeback007

Awards
Anyone have any negs or bad sides from powerlabs primabol
getting ready to run my first cycle of anything ever freind recommended this. currently 29yo training for a year about 170lbs less than 10% body fat wat to stay that way. 3 whey shakes a day 2 meals. dedicated going to the gym for a year HAVE NEVER TAKEN ANYTHING FIRST TIMER
. PCT OR NOT. have done a good amount of research. but still weary.

Any input would be helpful

Fit4Lyfe

Fit4Lyfe

Awards
It is a good product.. I put up 375 once.. which is like a 30 lb. gain on my max bench.

OpPhantomFury

Awards
What up fellaz...first time in a site like this even though I've been lifting for a while. I've only ever taking protein, creatine, vitamins, test boosters, fish oil and fat burners, but never PH's or AAS. Just ordered some primabol and was wondering how I should run my first cycle. I ordered the PH, and the PCT and liver support supps as well. I'm 220 lbs and am about 15-16% bf. I've doing cardio for a while, about 7-8 months but have been lifting for almost 2-3 years. Any advice for a first timer? I also stumbled across a bottle of Epistane and was wondering how I should run it after the Primabol, the PCT and the break time or should I run Epi first? My goal is to lose as much fat as possible, gain lean muscle and shred. I really dont want to get too big, and I think this size suits me. Semper Fi and thanks for your responses.