Chest tightness normal with hdrol??

jlm342000

Awards
This is only day three of my hdrol cycle and just started noticing some weird chest tightness. Is this normal? I did do chest two days ago, but I also drank an energy drink right before I took my afternoon dose I am guessing I should probably lay off that crap while on. Are all caffinated drinks a bad Idea while on?? I am also taking cycle assist to boot. Any ideas or is the chest tightness just part of it????

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
This is only day three of my hdrol cycle and just started noticing some weird chest tightness. Is this normal? I did do chest two days ago, but I also drank an energy drink right before I took my afternoon dose I am guessing I should probably lay off that crap while on. Are all caffinated drinks a bad Idea while on?? I am also taking cycle assist to boot. Any ideas or is the chest tightness just part of it????

high caffiene doses and cycles definately do not mix....one of the only harsh side effects of halodrol is the major rise in bp that most users report....i would look into some hawethorne berry 1grm 3Xs a day while on cycle....is this more of a soreness in the muscle or a heart palpitation sort of thing? if you say muscle soreness im so off this thread.....lol

jlm342000

Awards
Hey thanks man, I know I am only day three so did't want to try and sound like I was having a major issue but I definately did not feel like the chest "tightness" was due to being sore from lifting, I am guessing I am either being paranoid or the caffine and hdrol did not like each other back to back. I am going to hit up walmart check my bp to satisfy my curiosity. I really just wanted to hear if the tightness was normal and if it was how to manage it. The cycle assist has hawthorn berry in it do i need more?????

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
not sure what the dose is in cycle assist but i see the best results outa 3-4 grams a day.......check your bp and lay off the caffeine....if the tightness doesnt go away i would discontinue the cycle....chest pains are not something to mess around with....

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
not sure what the dose is in cycle assist but i see the best results outa 3-4 grams a day.......check your bp and lay off the caffeine....if the tightness doesnt go away i would discontinue the cycle....chest pains are not something to mess around with....
I 2ND THAT ONE.

jlm342000

Awards
Just checked my bp it was 134/82 should I think of abandoning cycle of just lay off caffine and take the hawthorne i just picked some up to add to cycle assist

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I'd probably try laying off the caffeine for a day or two to see how you respond, unless the tightness is more than just a minor annoyance. Like mooch said, you don't wanna mess around with it. I'm coming off a 4 wk cycle of hdrol tomorrow, and I've noticed an increase in my heart rate lately. I was planning on a 5 wk cycle, but sleep problems and now an increased heart rate are why I'm cutting it short. Read enough threads around here, and you'll see that reactions to these compounds can be so individualized that it really only matters how you yourself is reacting to it. If you've made adjustments to your cycle - dosing, supps, diet, etc - and something still doesn't seem right, that's a pretty good sign you should probably stop.

It does kinda suck, but that's the nature of the beast. Keep us posted on how things turn out, and good luck to you.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Just checked my bp it was 134/82 should I think of abandoning cycle of just lay off caffine and take the hawthorne i just picked some up to add to cycle assist
your bp is actually ok....do you still have the tightness...can you describe it more....have yuou been having palpitations or anything?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
In 3 days you shouldn't be seeing sides unless you are dosing it horribly high.

What else are you taking?

Has it subsided?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
prob just some anxiety... what kind of experience do you have with designers? if your nervous about side effects during your cycle then your more likely to notice weird sensations like chest tightness and what not

prob not anything to worry about so lay off the stims and see how it goes... if it doesn't subside then maybe the product is not for u

matt352

Awards
  • Established
did you preload the cycle assist? If not, it might take a few days for it to start taking affect

but yea like everyone said def lay off the stims as well