Lack of motivation and fatigue

ace7863

Awards
I am 31 on HRT and Synthroid for a thyroid condition. All else being normal I am still slightly fatigued and fighting a lack of motivation. I have read about adrenal fatigue and have yet to have blood work to determine this. I have taken Ephedrine for a few years for workouts and usually don't go more than a few days without taking it. I use alot of stimulants, no xplode, yohimbine hcl, ephedrine and universal animal cuts. I am 188 7-9% bf 5'7 31. I am taking 200mg test cyp a week for the last month. Prior I was on testim which wasn't helping as much for low libido and so on so my endo switched me to test cyp injections. Any thoughts?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
my doctor put me on testim and I did not like it either. Plus i hated that smell. My girlfriend loved it. But I could hardly stand it. My doctor gave me a prescription of test cyp 200mg also. Although I did not start it yet. Because I am going to do a real test cyp/dianabol cycle.
So I am kind of in the same boat as you. But in regards to you how long were you on the testim for? What were your testosterone levels the last time you had blood work done? When was the blood work taken?
But also man it might also have to do with the all the stimulants you are on. I would recommend trying to come off them. It will suck at first but once you get past the 3-4 week hell period you will feel a lot better. I know this because I have experienced the same exact problem. The thing about all the stimulants and such is that ya you do feel better at first. Also after you have been taking them for a while you do feel better than if you dont take them. But you will feel a lot better once you are off them for a while.
If I have to explain why i know this I will but unless I have to I will keep that one to myself. ;-)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This isn't a complete solution, but I know many guys have felt better after taking Reset-AD . It does contain pregnenolone in there, so mention it to your doc but I haven't heard of any side-effects from it other than feeling better :)

ace7863

Awards
My levels with 2 tubes a day were only around 450. I was on Testim for 5 + months Yeah, I know i will be better once I get off of them especially the ephedrine. You have me interested on your last comment you can PM and explain if you want lol. Thanks

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
STOP TAKING THE EPHEDRINE. It's terrible for lethargy and can make you feel like sh*t. It may suck for a week or 2 at most but you'll feel much better once you get off it. How long have you been taking it?

ace7863

Awards
STOP TAKING THE EPHEDRINE. It's terrible for lethargy and can make you feel like sh*t. It may suck for a week or 2 at most but you'll feel much better once you get off it. How long have you been taking it?
For a few years. Well over 5. So yeah. Probably a good idea

ace7863

Awards
Anyone know of any long term studies of ephedrine use aside from the heart issues associated with a very few athletes dropping dead?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of any long term studies of ephedrine use aside from the heart issues associated with a very few athletes dropping dead?
it can kill you if you have heart issues that are underlying. i don't have data but we've all seen it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sir you pretty much answered your own question in your first post....you stated you think you may have adrenal fatigue and then tell us of the ungodly amounts of stims your using and go on to reveal that you have been using ephedra pretty much non-stop for five years.....im gonna go off on a limb here and say yes you probably have adrenal fatigue and should cut out the stims and get on reset ad....

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wowzers, I didn't realize the OP was still on stims! I thought he was having these issues after stopping them. Agree with all the above posters, you need to wean yourself off them. Reset-AD comes 2nd to that.