problem with methyl 1-test

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

problem with methyl 1-test

Whats up guys? I have been on the m1t for a little more than 2 weeks now. i plan on running 4 weeks at 10mg/day. No sides so far. My personal trainer got it for me and told me there was nothing to worry about and i only need 6-oxo post cycle. he said it was just another prohormone but a little stronger. after reading some of the posts here about the product im a little worried about what to use post cycle. everyone suggests nolvadex but i dont want to use anything illegal. I feel like i was ****ed over by my trainer. any adivce. by the way im 19 years old, good diet, 5'7 but i only weigh 157. been trainign for about 3 years now. im in good shape and i know what you're thinking. too small to be using this kind of ****, but i thought it was regular prohormones so i got ****ed over. any advice? should i just get 6-oxo post cycle. will i keep most of my strength gains from it or what?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You really should get your hands on some nolva or clomid for post cycle with m1t. Look for a research chemical vendor (powernutrition has some) to pick it up.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. Hang'n & Bang'n
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.92%

Too small?? maybe

Too young?? probably

Bro, you're only 19. You have plenty of time to workout and get big. Take your time.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Your trainer is obviously a freaking moron to recommned M1t to a 19-yr old of any size. It is not for beginners, & it is not a prohormone. It's a powerful steroid. Idiots like this trainer are just bringing the ban a little closer.

No doubt you'll need nolva or clomid. 6-oxo is fine for 1ad, but m1t is much more powerful.

I suggest finding a new trainer solely for the fact that he lied to you. Did he sell you the M1t at a marked up price too?
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow you're personal trainer got it for you...did he recommend any post cycle supps?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.51%

Thats some crazy ****. How does your diet look? Because on M-1-t you should be gaining weight. And I am highly surprize you aren't haveing any sides. That stuff kick my ass the first few days I was on it and I've been around the block. But 157 is small to be using steroids. just my opinon though. But do get nolva or clomid for post.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.84%

i'd say get off it now, take your 6oxo, fire your trainer, sell your m1t, and if you want anything anabolic do 20 rep squats and go butcher a cow and start eating it...just my .02
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.91%

YEAH bro....you don't need PHs now anyway at 19 yrs old you got plenty of natural test running thru your body already.....you might do more harm than good to your body by using PHs or gear and Post-cycle meds like nolva and clomid...

you would be better advised just to train hard and eat like a horse with a ****load of protein and calories everyday...you got plenty of time later to use gear and/or M1T products....
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Your trainer is a dumbass. I would get some Nolvadex which isn't illegal to purchase. Check out the member store for flavored versions. Hopefully you gained enough from the cycle you can go stomp on your trainer.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

Originally posted by Longdog
    Your trainer is obviously a freaking moron to recommned M1t to a 19-yr old of any size. It is not for beginners, & it is not a prohormone. It's a powerful steroid. Idiots like this trainer are just bringing the ban a little closer.
    Couldnt have said it better.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

what about tribulus isnt that a little better than 6-oxo. if nolvadex is legal when can you get it....any stores?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.05%

no, tribulus sucks compared to 6-OXO.

Go to powernutrition.net for nolva, it is in liquid form for oral consumption.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

alright cool...so how do i take this nolva and for how long? im guessing 40ml for two weeks then 20 for 2 weeks? is that right?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

i got another question. what would happen if i did take the 6-oxo instead? would i just not keep as much gains?
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Take two vials full(2ml) for the first week, then 1vial(1ml) for the next two to three weeks.

Yes it will keep your gains better than 6-OXO
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

man after im done with this. im not touching another ph or anything like it for a while. im just going to stick with regualr supplements. im thinking of taking glutamine obviously, arginine, and maybe a nitric oxide, and of course a multivitamin. what do you guys think of that? any other suggestions? and obviously eat a lot.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.03%

Originally posted by five seventy
    man after im done with this. im not touching another ph or anything like it for a while. im just going to stick with regualr supplements. im thinking of taking glutamine obviously, arginine, and maybe a nitric oxide, and of course a multivitamin. what do you guys think of that? any other suggestions? and obviously eat a lot.
    Focus on protein (whey), mrps if needed, EFAs such as flax oil, creatine if you wish, and a multi.  Learn proper nutrition first and foremost, and learn about pre and post workout nutrition.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.84%

just take your 6oxo man, really! don't get into nolva or anything. you don't have nolva now anyway do you? so it would take at least till monday to get it which means longer on m1t. i say stop the m1t now and hit up the 6oxo, but thats just me, end this soon as possible! i think we all agree its not good for you...get off it man...at least thats my thoughts. 6oxo will be fine, you don't need THE BEST pct, you should have good test levels being your age anyway and if you lose some gains you can get them back fast, don't worry, just get off this and start doing things correctly
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Now you sound like you are on the right track. You eat big and clean, rest, and train you are going to grow
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Hey bro, you sound like a stand-up kid and I hate that those who are not as well versed, such as your trainer, mislead you. I commend you for taking the time to do your homework and learning from your mistakes. Leave the prohormones at bay and focus on your training and diet. As far as the supplements you would not need arginine if you were to take a nitric oxide potentiator such as NOX2 or other NO2 type product. If your looking to make gains try stacking the NO2 (after 10 days) with creatine. Some good brands are V-12, Satur8, Swole. Best of luck!
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Sounds like a poor excuse for a trainer you have there. Also, can't just put the blame totally on him. You really need to do some research and make sure what it is that you are taking, before taking it. Hind sight is 20/20. I'll get off of my soap box now. However, I will commend you for looking into it (even though during/after the fact). Listen to these guys on this site, the mods are stand up people. They have invaluable info and won't steer you wrong. Good info from NPursuit.

Hope your training goes well.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It sounds like you're on the right track now. Get some Nolva & recover from what you were on. Tons of food, multivitamin, & supplementation is all you need at 19. Concentrate on training & eating first, then worry about PHs. If you decide to try PHs again in a year or 2, you'll be so much further ahead and they will be more effective for you.

good luck
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.33%

Originally posted by sifu
    Take two vials full(2ml) for the first week, then 1vial(1ml) for the next two to three weeks.

Yes it will keep your gains better than 6-OXO

Sifu,

Do you mean 2 of those full bottles the first week(from power***.net) ?? and 1 the next week?!?

Any help would help with my confusion.. thanks.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%

no, not 2 full bottles, he said 2 ml a day, not sure what he means by vials but nolva comes 50ml bottles so one will do the trick. 2ml will set you up on 40mg of nolva for the first week and 1ml will be 20 mg for the second week. That should do the trick just fine
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%

No, he meant the 1 ml oral syringe that comes with your research product.

BTW, no need to put the stars in powernutrition.net. This board does not censor plus the bros at powernutrition.net are sponsors here.

~Todd
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Does this personal trainer work for a major gym (24 hour fitness or something like that)? I bet you'd have a pretty serious lawsuit on your hands here for that trainer being a moron.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

A lawsuit? I think that's stretching things a little bit, don't you? The individual being trained is the one who ultimately makes the decision to take the methyl 1-test, not the personal trainer. It makes me sick how some people are so willing to blame others for their actions, instead of admitting and paying the price for their own mistakes. Nothing like passing the buck.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Originally posted by max silver
    A lawsuit? I think that's stretching things a little bit, don't you? The individual being trained is the one who ultimately makes the decision to take the methyl 1-test, not the personal trainer. It makes me sick how some people are so willing to blame others for their actions, instead of admitting and paying the price for their own mistakes. Nothing like passing the buck.
    I would say someone you pay to provide you with good information and who you trust to not recommend potentially harmful substances without full knowledge and disclosure is a pretty big deal. What if a doctor gave you a perscription for an experimental drug and didn't warn you?

From how he phrased it, his trainer simply gave it to him and told him to do it. Besides, I hate 24 Hour and would love to see them go down.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

i know it was my mistake to take it, but i aint touching that **** again so you learn from your mistakes. fyi the trainer has is own personal gym where he trains his clients.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:31 PM
  2. Problem with high test?
    By Nemesis RR in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 08:02 PM
  3. Help Big Problems With Hcg & Testes Please Help
    By ABSolute in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 11:57 PM
  4. Need help with Methyl 1 test. Powder
    By Yetul09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 05:17 PM
  5. Problem with syno conversion to test base?
    By mildain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 02:22 PM