Havoc to D-drol

yaya123

Awards
I took RPN havoc for 2 weeks at doses 2-3 and on the last day of wk2 i upd to 4. That was for the cutting phase. Now I switched to Ddrol today for the nxt 2 wks at the recommended dose. does that seem ok? should I use Novedex xt for pct? cause i see some saying its no gud other say it is.. but since im only cycling for 2 weeks would it be ok?

Thnx in advance! ;)

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the D-drol you're referring to is the one that contains Superdrol, I would go with a SERM like Nolvadex for PCT. Sdrol is can be very harsh, as I've run several cycles of it.

yaya123

Awards
eventho im only gonna be cycling it for 2 weeks? how do i get it?? isnt it prescribed?+ im in canada. would reversitol be fine?

MOD EDIT: Wrong forum.

yaya123

Awards
i dint like the havoc bc i dint see ANY results at all. just some energy and maybe maybe some definition.. but then again i only cycled it for 2 weeks. And im looking for size and strength rather than cuts. should I have stayed with the havoc?

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your diet needs work if you didnt gain any weight or strength. it kicked in for me around the start of week 2...I noticed I had gas in the tank at the end of all my sets so I banged out a few more reps than normal. the 3rd week is when I started adding weight. Most people suggest 4-6 week runs with epi. I don't know if you should have stuck with one or the other, that's for you to decide, but you shouldn't just switch steroids like that. if you want ansolutely want to change up your cycle on the drop of a dime you should bridge them. that way you won't be stuck with **** for test AND **** for anabolic substances in your body until the d-drol kicks in

jsg

jsg

Awards
for a SERM you might want to look there since your from Canada. Mod Edit: we don't source post here.

SWOLL

Awards
Nolvedex xt isn't a good supplement! If your taking D-drol you should probably get Nolvadex or Chlomid.

yaya123

Awards
Nolvadex and chlomid are both prescribed.. thnx for the link jsg.
is Nolvadex the one used for B. cancer?

indianballer, from some research i did i saw that the best results with ddrol are achieved within week 2-3. I can do tht cant I? just extend my cycle by a week to make it 5?

yaya123

Awards
Thnx again jsg! ;)

just a general question. which is better havoc, or ddrol?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
jsg

jsg

Awards
I didn't know and received a PM about it, sorry won't do it again just wanted to help