H drol Cycle suggestions

blasketcase

Banned
Awards
Looking for suggestions on running my first h drol cycle -

Reading many different opinions on PCT's and dosage/weeks to run etc.

6'2" - 190 (28 years old) approx 10 years experience
No Blood/chem work numbers available yet (should get them back by weeks end) For post cycle comparison only - No history of High BP etc.

Most interested in PCT schedule and any recommended OTC's that are worthwhile and not a ****ton of money. Or is it best to track down Nolva or Torm? Is it needed? Would rather not resort to research chem sites for supps.

H drol 50/50/50/50
Cycle support (two week prior, during, post)
Macros

PCT
6-oxo ?/?/?/?
CEL Post Support
?

Thanks in advance

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
for running hdrol just 50/50/50/50, IMO you would be fine with doing just Reversitol or PCS, cycle support, creatine, and support supps.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
for running hdrol just 50/50/50/50, IMO you would be fine with doing just Reversitol or PCS, cycle support, creatine, and support supps.
you would probably be fine with what bigpapa said...honestly though, i always keep at least a small stock of SERM on hand just in case you get a gyno break out while on cycle

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
You could do a inhibit E(or 6oxo, or some 6bromo product) + PCT Assist PCT

blasketcase

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the responses -

Gyno during a cycle - is that common?

Should I run the PCT longer than 4 weeks? Should I look out for any symptoms during the PCT that would tell me to end it early or extend it?

T boosters needed or will the Reversitol take care of that?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm wrapping up a 4 wk cycle of hdrol, and just plan on running Reversitol and dhea for pct. I was going to do a 5 wk cycle, but it's been messing with my sleep too much lately, so I'm cutting it short.

IMO, I would consider running it at 50/75/75/100. I started at 165lbs (I'm 5'5" tall), and I'm running it at 50/75/75/75. I really wanted to bump it up to 100 for the last week, but I was already sleep deprived, so I didn't want to make that worse. I've put on 9 solid lbs, which ain't bad. But again, since you weigh more, you may not see much with 4 wks at straight 50s.

Good luck...

blasketcase

Banned
Awards
Good stuff Thanks -

How do you feel otherwise - appetite, aggression, libido? Could you tell me the PCT dosages you'll be using?

You've been takin all the necessary support supps as well?

blasketcase

Banned
Awards
you would probably be fine with what bigpapa said...honestly though, i always keep at least a small stock of SERM on hand just in case you get a gyno break out while on cycle
What SERM do you recommend having on hand? Research chem site stuff?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Thanks -

How do you feel otherwise - appetite, aggression, libido? Could you tell me the PCT dosages you'll be using?

You've been takin all the necessary support supps as well?

Appetite was good throughout, although I didn't eat as cleanly as I probably should have at times. I would say my aggression wasn't affected as much as my mood - got a little chippy at times with people. But that could've been a result of not sleeping well. Libido did take a hit - but again - could've been sleep-related.

I'll be using Reversitol during pct. I'll dose it at 3/2/2/1 (it actually gives the pct dosing on the bottle). I think some people change this up depending on what kind of cycle they run and for how long, but for hdrol, the recommended dose should be fine.

My supports were hawthorne, coq10, liv.52, fish oil, dhea, niacin, and taurine. The last week I added melatonin. I think most people do really well with hdrol, so hopefully it'll be a good run for you.