Upcoming Cycle This Summer...

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
Yar im doin a cycle when summer time comes around, im not completely sure what to do yet... I really wanted to try Havoc but its out of stock on NP :shock: so i was thinking Epistane possibly?

This is what im considering so far:
Epistane
HAVOC
H-Drol/P-Plex Bridge
P-Plex
Methyl 1-D + Free Liquid Masterdrol
Furazadrol
E-Stane
Methyl Masterdrol V2
or your fav PH?

Right now there are some ****ing hot deals on NP

Epistane (90 caps) - REG: $69.95 ON SALE FOR: $26.99 :shock:

Methyl 1-D + Free Liquid Masterdrol - REG: $109.90 ON SALE FOR: $49.99 :shock:

E-Stane (90 Capsules) - REG: $42.99 ON SALE FOR: $26.99 :shock:

I wanna jump on one of these bomb deals and save some dollars while i can, any recommendations?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
my one and only recommendation is that u take a second look at ur diet. u have at least 30lbs of natural size left to achieve before dabbling into steroids.

how old are u and what is ur training experience?

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
Summer is a long time away bro, i will def make some nice gains trust me. My diet is in check and i have leaned out a lot. bout 2 years of training experience that is serious but less serious for about 7 years maybe?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i was really going to help until i saw u write this...

h-drol is their weaker PH. M-drol is their strongest. Im on a cycle of MDrol right now and im lovin it so far. For PCT im doin clomid & PCT Assist

During summer i wanna try a H-Drol/P-Plex bridge though :D

u have no idea how much natural potential u had for adding mass. guess u'll never know now

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
Ok bro, imagine if you were once 175 - 180 nice physique then you had a series of surgeries within 2 years where your diet got really messed up between recoveries, time in hospital, lost training time etc and got down to 140 - 150 what would you do?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ok bro, imagine if you were once 175 - 180 nice physique then you had a series of surgeries within 2 years where your diet got really messed up between recoveries, time in hospital, lost training time etc and got down to 140 - 150 what would you do?
funny thing is that that DID happen to me. i would have been more helpful if u said that in ur first post.

i went from 190 to 160 in 2 months because i had 11 inches of my intestines removed....trust me, i know allllllllll about it

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
I am infamous for being lazy, not that anyone really needs to know that information though. I am also aware that i could probably gain all that back in a year or two of hard work. I am aware that i am taking a shortcut and ruining my potential natural gains.

My surgeries were not on the intestines though, ouch that doesnt sound too pleasant. Mine were on my ear since i have about a 60% hearing loss in one ear. Had the same damn surgery that is a 97% success rate done about 5 or more times all failed. Had 4 other surgeries with different techniques all failed. Waiting a few years to see if something new develops

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
SO CAN U HEAR ME BETTER IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS? lol, just kidding bro

lets start with ur diet. what do u eat on a daily basis?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Summer is a long time away bro, i will def make some nice gains trust me. My diet is in check and i have leaned out a lot. bout 2 years of training experience that is serious but less serious for about 7 years maybe?

So, if I'm reading this right your saying, that for the past 2 years you were down with surgeries and recoveries, and that dropped down to 140-150.

Well you also say that your diet is in check and you have been lifing serious for 2 years. I guess I'm kinda confused. If you leaned out, you need to look into you diet. I agree with nos, what does your diet look like?

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
I said the surgeries happened within 2 years, not within the last two years. I gave up on lifting for almost a year or more after that because it was so hard for me to even take training serious.