Upcoming Cycle This Summer...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Upcoming Cycle This Summer...

Yar im doin a cycle when summer time comes around, im not completely sure what to do yet... I really wanted to try Havoc but its out of stock on NP so i was thinking Epistane possibly?

This is what im considering so far:
    Epistane
    HAVOC
    H-Drol/P-Plex Bridge
    P-Plex
    Methyl 1-D + Free Liquid Masterdrol
    Furazadrol
    E-Stane
    Methyl Masterdrol V2
    or your fav PH?

Right now there are some ****ing hot deals on NP

Epistane (90 caps) - REG: $69.95 ON SALE FOR: $26.99

Methyl 1-D + Free Liquid Masterdrol - REG: $109.90 ON SALE FOR: $49.99

E-Stane (90 Capsules) - REG: $42.99 ON SALE FOR: $26.99

I wanna jump on one of these bomb deals and save some dollars while i can, any recommendations?

2. Registered User
    Answers

my one and only recommendation is that u take a second look at ur diet. u have at least 30lbs of natural size left to achieve before dabbling into steroids.

how old are u and what is ur training experience?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Summer is a long time away bro, i will def make some nice gains trust me. My diet is in check and i have leaned out a lot. bout 2 years of training experience that is serious but less serious for about 7 years maybe?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

i was really going to help until i saw u write this...

Quote Originally Posted by RichardF12 View Post
    h-drol is their weaker PH. M-drol is their strongest. Im on a cycle of MDrol right now and im lovin it so far. For PCT im doin clomid & PCT Assist

During summer i wanna try a H-Drol/P-Plex bridge though

u have no idea how much natural potential u had for adding mass. guess u'll never know now
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Ok bro, imagine if you were once 175 - 180 nice physique then you had a series of surgeries within 2 years where your diet got really messed up between recoveries, time in hospital, lost training time etc and got down to 140 - 150 what would you do?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Ok bro, imagine if you were once 175 - 180 nice physique then you had a series of surgeries within 2 years where your diet got really messed up between recoveries, time in hospital, lost training time etc and got down to 140 - 150 what would you do?
    funny thing is that that DID happen to me. i would have been more helpful if u said that in ur first post.

i went from 190 to 160 in 2 months because i had 11 inches of my intestines removed....trust me, i know allllllllll about it
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  169 lbs.
    Answers

I am infamous for being lazy, not that anyone really needs to know that information though. I am also aware that i could probably gain all that back in a year or two of hard work. I am aware that i am taking a shortcut and ruining my potential natural gains.

My surgeries were not on the intestines though, ouch that doesnt sound too pleasant. Mine were on my ear since i have about a 60% hearing loss in one ear. Had the same damn surgery that is a 97% success rate done about 5 or more times all failed. Had 4 other surgeries with different techniques all failed. Waiting a few years to see if something new develops
  8. Registered User
    Answers

SO CAN U HEAR ME BETTER IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS? lol, just kidding bro

lets start with ur diet. what do u eat on a daily basis?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Summer is a long time away bro, i will def make some nice gains trust me. My diet is in check and i have leaned out a lot. bout 2 years of training experience that is serious but less serious for about 7 years maybe?

So, if I'm reading this right your saying, that for the past 2 years you were down with surgeries and recoveries, and that dropped down to 140-150.

Well you also say that your diet is in check and you have been lifing serious for 2 years. I guess I'm kinda confused. If you leaned out, you need to look into you diet. I agree with nos, what does your diet look like?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  169 lbs.
    Answers

I said the surgeries happened within 2 years, not within the last two years. I gave up on lifting for almost a year or more after that because it was so hard for me to even take training serious.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Upcoming cycle.. Nothing but lean gains this summer!
    By bigzach1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  2. Upcoming cycle to get ready for Summer!!!!
    By orangejuice07 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 08:23 AM
  3. Opinions for upcoming summer fun
    By Marsh11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 08:41 AM
  4. upcoming PP cycle
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 10:38 PM
  5. upcoming summer cycle