Quick Anavar / Sus question...

Kingdude

Awards
If Im doing about 40mg of Var daily and 400mg of sustanon weekly for 2 months and drop my carbs / up cardio ... I shouldnt lose much muscle right?? Im debating on how low I should cut my carbs and am concerned about losing the muscle I have now once I cut the carbs.

Im 6ft tall, 220lbs, 12% bodyfat.

honda450

honda450

Awards
Why would you lose muscle? Do cardio and keep working your muscles. In the long run, you could lose a couple % BF and stay the same weight/have more muscle.

Kingdude

Awards
well i figured by dropping carbs my calories will drop as well... therefor burning fat but losing a little muscle too... Just seeing if the combo is a good anti catabolic.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
with that stack you shouldn't lose any muscle, also cut back on the carbs but remember to increase protein maybe by 100gs.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
how is only 40mg of var doing for a kick start.. seems kind of low... how long are u running it for

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If you're simply trying to keep from going catabolic, either of those is PLENTY to accomplish that...you dont need them both.

holy

Kingdude

Awards
sounds good. Thanks guys. And Bigzach1234... Im running it for about 2 months, my guy told me 40mg will work good with what I want so im going with that, plus its expensive as sh*t so a low dose helps. From what I understand now its enough to be anti-catabolic along with the sus so it works for me and I'll be dropping my carbs now. Thanks again guys.