nomenclature guru's

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
this topic has been brought up recently. but i'd like some help trying to determine what the new "grow tabs" from IDS is. i know some don't like IDS, fine, that's not what i'm talking about. but how do i determine what 17 alpha methyl 17 beta hydroxyl 5 alpha andost 2 ene, 4 androstene 4 chloro 17 alpha methyl 3 beta diol is? break it down for me. simple style.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i wanna say its phera and h-drol. but the first compound could be a type of stenbolone maybe?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i wanna say its phera and h-drol. but the first compound could be a type of stenbolone maybe?
that's the thing, i went on the web and looked and tried to do this myself, but i'm not well versed in chemical makeups like this. so i thought i would go to the AM school, and get learned

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
phera and h-drol
i believe you. but what i'm asking is not for someone to just tell me what they think it is, but spell it out for me....17alpha blah,blah,blah means....whatever and that's why it's phera

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
its 17a alkylated, 5a reduced, and has a 2-ene. phera

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its phera and Hdrol i touched on this on another thread.

the 2 ene was throwing people off for some reason

methyl sten is basically the superdrol nomenclature with a doulbe bond on C1... to put it very simply

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i believe you. but what i'm asking is not for someone to just tell me what they think it is, but spell it out for me....17alpha blah,blah,blah means....whatever and that's why it's phera
17a methyl means methlyated,
17 hydroxy also known as 17b-ol which can be in different spots in the nomenclature
5a - androst means its 5 alpha reduced.
2-ene means theres a double bond at C2 which basically tells you its phera.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
its phera and Hdrol i touched on this on another thread.

the 2 ene was throwing people off for some reason

methyl sten is basically the superdrol nomenclature with a doulbe bond on C1... to put it very simply
well that cleared it up. and hey no mention of clomid lol