Back Pump - PH?

BillyBoy5885

Awards
Over the past few days I have had this pain in my lower back, right above my ass. I just want to know if I actually pulled something during a deadlift or if its just the famous "back pumps" everyone talks about, I have been taking 30mg of P-Plex for about 2 weeks. Its pretty good when I lay down, but when I sit for a little while and then stand up the pain is pretty intense. Is this a typical back pump?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
to me they came out of nowhere. i could be doing arms one day and if i had to bend over to pick something off the floor my back would tighten and i felt like i couldnt really stand up straight. get some taurine to help, if that doesnt wwork then u may have injured yourself

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Hard to tell honestly. sounds like a backpump, but could easily be a pulled something

Try to get some taurine. If it goes away, its a backpump, if not...you pulled something

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
How much Taurine do you guys usually take? I've been taking about 5 grams before I work out, seems to do the trick...I'm 6' 208ish

Curious to see dosages...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For sure it's a backpump, you can expect them with Phera Plex. That sounds horrible though, way way worse than they were for me. 5+g of taurine before you workout, and extra hydration.

BillyBoy5885

Awards
I took 3g as soon as I picked up the taurine, about an hour and a half later I felt a million times better.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
How much Taurine do you guys usually take? I've been taking about 5 grams before I work out, seems to do the trick...I'm 6' 208ish

Curious to see dosages...
i only need like 2g of taurine for back pumps. also tonic water helps with this because of the quinone. and it glows under a blacklight lol