What cutter should i toss in?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I'm a few days out from running a test eth and dbol cycle. I would like to maximize bf shedding beyond diet but i'm not sure what PH i should toss in. Also what dosage/time period corresponds to it. My cycle will last 12 weeks. Thanks in advance

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cant do ur own leg work i see...

id stick to what u have and clean up ur diet and add in some cardio.

bulking on test/dbol = good size gains, most likely some water/fat ~20-25lb gain (if its ur first cycle)

cutting on test/dbol = slow weight gain, slow fastloss (diet dependent) ~10-15lb lean muscle gain (if its ur first cycle)

pick one and go from there. there is NO best of both worlds. bulk then cut or cut then bulk...u decide

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
cant do ur own leg work i see...

id stick to what u have and clean up ur diet and add in some cardio.

bulking on test/dbol = good size gains, most likely some water/fat ~20-25lb gain (if its ur first cycle)

cutting on test/dbol = slow weight gain, slow fastloss (diet dependent) ~10-15lb lean muscle gain (if its ur first cycle)

pick one and go from there. there is NO best of both worlds. bulk then cut or cut then bulk...u decide
I've manipulated my diet and dropped 5% in just over the last month. Nos you always know your stuff when it comes to gear and PH so i appreciate the post but im already on a clean diet and I've implemented daily cardio.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so are u looking for a OTC supp or AAS?

the only desinger i can think of is furazadrol...but its way too expensive to run it at the dose u would need to. maybe Hdrol?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Either or. I'm looking for something cheaper to ramp up my cut a little more than diet and cardio alone. Furazadrol any good?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Either or. I'm looking for something cheaper to ramp up my cut a little more than diet and cardio alone. Furazadrol any good?
supposed to be a winny precursor. but its waaaaaaay over priced and u would need 3-4 bottles if not more. id just get some winstrol

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Could clenbuterol be put into a cycle with test and dbol? I've never heard of it but it'd be interesting. Also i've heard good things about DCP and Lean Xtreme, any experience with either?