Xtreme Tren (bridge) Mass Tabs

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
5'10 1/2 ; 227 lbs as of today. BF Not sure.... Lifting experience 7 years, bodybuilding and dieting 2 years.

Prev Cycles. One cycle M1t for 4 weeks.

This cycle

Week 1: Tren 90mg ed
Week 2: Tren 90 mg ed
Week 3: Tren 90 mg ed; 1 Mass tab ed
Week 4: Tren 90 mg ed; 1 Mass tab ed
Week 5: 1 Mass tab ed
Week 6: 1 Mass tab ed

Pct: Nolva 40/40/20/20/10/10

Letro and Caber(dostinex) on hand

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
gonna be a strong, potent cycle. but it looks fine.

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Yes it looks strong, but im going to keep this log going.... what i was wondering for anyone to answer is whether i should run an Inhibit-E during cycle or not to combat GYNO and Prolactin issues or maybe a small .25 mg letro and caber e3-4d.... any input from anyone would be much appreciated!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I do feel like it would be a potent stack but highly at risk for gyno but having letro and caber should make you as safe as you can get for combatting it.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
are Mass Tabs a methyl? I've read so much bad sh*t on em' I'd like to know a little more. Cheers and good luck. I'm running Trenadrol next....

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Yes, Mass Tabs are extremely potent ive read. There is 30 Mg of Methyl Sten. It is supposedly to be a chemical structured similar to Superdrol. There was a rumor it was a cross from M1t and Superdrol. Goal is 240 though. Does anybody know how i could dose letro or another product throughout cycle

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
are Mass Tabs a methyl? I've read so much bad sh*t on em' I'd like to know a little more. Cheers and good luck. I'm running Trenadrol next....
Goodluck with trenadrol! Ive heard great stuff but ive never personally have tried a tren before

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Currently running gyno reversal. because of extremely puffy nips and theres some brussles and small hard brussels behind the nipple

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Pissed off with this gyno reversal protocol. I dont think liquid Caber works. This is not what i need

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
looking into l-dopa, clomid, p5p, and vitex for puffy nipples any comments?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
looking into l-dopa, clomid, p5p, and vitex for puffy nipples any comments?

Everything above looks great but I would pick up caber if it's puffy nips from superdrol or any other progestin. it makes you feel wacked out BUT, it will help. PM me with any problems. cheers.......

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
angel... ive been reading that liquid caber is bunk.... any follow up youve heard?

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
And my PCT is changing over to Clomid as I have read it s much better for Trens. Just need to find the cash

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
angel... ive been reading that liquid caber is bunk.... any follow up youve heard?

I have not heard that. I would think that's a source thing. Depends who you get it from. It works. I know that./.

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
WHATTTTT 25.00!? wow you do good research. much better than me. i need to find that!

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me
i'd add clomid into that pct and be all set.

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Yes! Great point. Im going to be adding Clomid, Chasteberry, and p5p to the stack..... Ibanez which do you think i should run first Mass cause of the bloat then Tren to get some of that bloat out or reverse

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Starting this LOG monday for those watching!... i have a very detailed structured 5,000 calorie diet i will post tonight!.... Subscribe if youd like! :)

Beginning weight- 227
Goal- 240

5,000 calorie lean mass diet (posted tonight)
WHAT COULD BE BETTER!?

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Subbing. Good luck my man!
Silver my main man joining for the ride!...

i will post workouts, weights, sets, reps, sides, weight gain diet, anything that comes to mind i will post.

Final decision will be 6 weeks i debated 5 but i have enough PCT and support to keep me going.

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Workouts go as follows:
Monday- BICEPS - Straight Bar curl-
Preacher curl-
Incline curl-
Concentration curl-
Seated Curl-
Forearm Curl-
Reverse Forearm curl-

Tuesday-CHEST - Incline Bench-
DB Flies-
Bench Press-
Cable Flies-
Decline Press-
Nosebreakers-

Wednesday- Shoulders- Barbell Overhead Press-
Side raise-
Front raise-
Under raise-
Shrugs-
Cable side raise-

Thursday- Tricep- Close grip bench-
Single arm Tri raise-
Skull Crushers-
Tricep cable pushdown-
Tricep cable pulldown-
Kickbacks-
Dips-

Friday- Back- Pull-ups-
Pulldowns-
Seated Pulls-
Side Raise-
Bent Over Rows-
Dead Lift-
T-bar Rows-

Saturday Legs- Squat-
Barbell Lunge-
Leg Press-
Extension-
Curls-
Barbell Calf Raise-

Abs added in 3-4 times a week
Cardio AM upon waking 3 times/week

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Sickkk cycle, you are going to GROW. Yeah bro, make sure you get P5P, vitex, and L-Dopa to run it everday if you decides to go OTC. I got prolactin gyno from xtreme tren eventhough I took 300mg of b6 everyday. Just to be safe I would get caber bro, and run it .5ml 3x a week.

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
i got liquid caber on hand. going to buy my p5p chaste today. prolly have to order l-dopa cause im almost sure its not sold in any store!.... Time to go purchase :)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Pissed off with this gyno reversal protocol. I dont think liquid Caber works. This is not what i need
there is actually a product called gyno reversal? what is this? and yes dependign upon the source liquid caber works very well?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Currently running gyno reversal. because of extremely puffy nips and theres some brussles and small hard brussels behind the nipple
sorry this post and the quote from before had me confused...this is a protocol you are running? letro and caber or something?

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Yes there is a thread if you search by C_Bino that supposedly reverseg gyno. so i bought Letro and Caber to try it but what i have is pseduogyno with im assuming high prolactin or progesterone because they have the PUFF. or could be BF issues. None the less im ready to rock this thing!... Oh yeah i went to a Vitamin World and GNC and they all said they did not have p5p what the heck!

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Yes there is a thread if you search by C_Bino that supposedly reverseg gyno. so i bought Letro and Caber to try it but what i have is pseduogyno with im assuming high prolactin or progesterone because they have the PUFF. or could be BF issues. None the less im ready to rock this thing!... Oh yeah i went to a Vitamin World and GNC and they all said they did not have p5p what the heck!

you can pick it up cheap with cheap shipping at http://www.iherb.com
If you find it at a supplement store you'll pay too much anyway.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i got some at vitamin shop for like ten bucks....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so p5p oncycle help prevent gyno? dosent cycle assits already have that in it

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
so p5p oncycle help prevent gyno? dosent cycle assits already have that in it
Cycle Assist has 50g per serving so you should be taking in 100g per day if you use the recommended dosing protocol. With my Vitamin B complex it had another 50g of B6 so I was taking an extra 150g of B6.

It is probably overkill, but the stories of guys lactating from these tren compounds had me willing to invest the extra $10 or so. That being said, cycle assist and chasteberry should be sufficient.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Assist has 50g per serving so you should be taking in 100g per day if you use the recommended dosing protocol. With my Vitamin B complex it had another 50g of B6 so I was taking an extra 150g of B6.

It is probably overkill, but the stories of guys lactating from these tren compounds had me willing to invest the extra $10 or so. That being said, cycle assist and chasteberry should be sufficient.
where do i find this alleged recomended dosing protocol? imho 100mgs of p-5-p isnt gonna do shiz....i ran three hundred with this compound and it still wasnt enough...i had to go to caber...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
where do i find this alleged recomended dosing protocol? imho 100mgs of p-5-p isnt gonna do shiz....i ran three hundred with this compound and it still wasnt enough...i had to go to caber...
I am by no means an expert and what worked for me might not for someone else. I do know that I ran a 5 week cycle and through 3 weeks of PCT I didn't have any gyno symptoms. I really hope I never need caber or get any form of gyno.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oops sorry...i just realized how rude i phrased that...no offense intended...sorry

I am by no means an expert and what worked for me might not for someone else. I do know that I ran a 5 week cycle and through 3 weeks of PCT I didn't have any gyno symptoms. I really hope I never need caber or get any form of gyno.
i dont think the p-5-p at that dose had a lot to do with you not getting gyno...

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
TOMORROW! LOG STARTS OFFICIALLY :) go to google and look up C_Bino's gyno reversal

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
First dose down 8 AM workout is at 1 30 PM i will post how SILVER3CSRT posted his. its a great set up to show gains // sides.

On a side note breakfast
5 egg whites
10 oz. ground beef
2 1/2 scoops whey protein
1 light and fit yogurt
1 cup oats
30 almonds.
2 TBSP raisins
TIME TO GROW

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Second Meal Time:
1 Tuna
30 Almonds
1 Apple
1 1/4C Oatmeal

Eat Time!
Still feel good. Still will post later after workout results

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Rock da house big dog! You are going to enjoy this ride.

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Feeling good already!... oh yeah whats the scoop on RYR not being any good on cycle.... whats that all about

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First dose down 8 AM workout is at 1 30 PM i will post how SILVER3CSRT posted his. its a great set up to show gains // sides.

On a side note breakfast
5 egg whites
10 oz. ground beef
2 1/2 scoops whey protein
1 light and fit yogurt
1 cup oats
30 almonds.
2 TBSP raisins
TIME TO GROW
Geeez I'm so hungry haha, I'll be keeping an eye out for this one

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Crazy Pump this workout (Biceps), Dont know if it was in my head or what but i will report my lifts and feelings after work....

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Day 1

90mg of XTreme Tren (30mg at 8AM, 30mg pre-workout and the last 30mg this evening)

SUPPlEMENTS: Fish oil, Multi, Vitex, Caber, Cycle Assist, B-Complex

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Next measure: My starting dry weight this AM was 227 lbs.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:
Higher energy levels today. // Higher pumps(could be mental)

SIDES:

Still just Day 1, but see below.

1) LIBIDO - Normal.
2) BP - Not checked.
3) AGGRESSION - Same.
4) HAIR LOSS - Same.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - None.
7) MISC. -

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

Mood is fine, no evidence to report. Little testy as I always am :)

The Workout

Wasn't sure if it was a placebo or not but great pump today for my biceps! Got to see when this really kicks in. I have chest to rock tomorrow.

THOUGHTS:

Still early but with the 5K cals Im hoping the weight and weights will go up :). Little aggressive as i stated earlier but im like that sometimes...

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
DAY 2 is in the books had a great workout... a little late 8 30 pm :(
I wanted to add slow negative reps this week with the last rep being to almost failure so here it is folks!
Tuesday-CHEST - Incline Bench- 235 *ALL* 3 sets 8
DB Flies- 35
Bench Press- 255
Cable Flies-30
Decline Press- 225
Nosebreakers- 60

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
at the gym was 231... what the heck bahah i am getting tighter though ill log a workout tomorrow