First Cycle Advice Please

Cupcakemafia

Awards
I am 6'1 165 and just wanna gain a good 10-15 pounds
I was told by local muscle man to do this cycle tell me what you guys think.

1cc-Testosterone (Cipio) per week
1cc-Deca per week
4- 5mg tabs - D-bol per day (only take on workout days 5-6 days a week)
1 tab Novadex for first 20 days - following 1 tab proviron for 30 days

I have 1 10ml bottle of test and one ten ml bottle of deca
280 tabs of D-Bol

Is this adequate for PCT? I know its really important so im gonna hang on to it until I know for sure that this is the right track to be on.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
horrible plan, go back to the "local muscle man" and smack him in the face. we're here to help, not spoon feed. the first thing u need to know is that u have about 30lbs of natural growing before u should even consider steroids. EAT MORE FOOD!

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree with nosnmiveins.

btw, how old are you? I'm ,by no means, "big", but 165 lbs standing over 6 foot tall....!? come on now.

smoundzou

smoundzou

Awards
First, gain about 40 more lbs of lean mass.... the do a little more research.... not very good..IMO.

Cupcakemafia

Awards
I am 25 yrs old. I was thinking to simplify things and just go with a deca and test cycle. As far as gaining 40 lbs of lean mass first... I am doing the cycle because i eat a **** load train twice a day and gained like 5 pounds in 4 months!?!?!

honda450

honda450

Awards
He's probably going to do the cycle no matter what,
so..

being a Long ester compound and I'm assuming your 10ml bottle is dosed at 250mg OR 200mg/ml.. you would want to inject 1cc (250mlx2) Monday/Thursday. Shoot the Deca and Cyp in the same barrel.
What dose are your dbol tabs? 5mg? 10?
You would only want to run Dbol for 6 weeks max, and you would want to run it everyday -- even on your off days.

PCT definately Clomid and Nolva..

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Is this the guy who paid an outragous amount for a 5 mL bottle of deca?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am 25 yrs old. I was thinking to simplify things and just go with a deca and test cycle. As far as gaining 40 lbs of lean mass first... I am doing the cycle because i eat a **** load train twice a day and gained like 5 pounds in 4 months!?!?!
try training weights 4x a week not 10-14 or whatever working out twice a day entails

At your height to weight ratio it should be easy to bulk. How much food does a **** load represent in calories? And grams of protein a day...

Cupcakemafia

Awards
I really do appreciate your guys feedback. I have 280 5 mg pills for D-Bol. I

Average day i eat:
breakfast 4-5 eggwhites, cottage cheese, 2 slices toast glass milk
mid snack: protein bar, banana or orange
Lunch: Large serving of pasta w/ lean turkey meat and wheat pasts
or
Chicken breast, vegies, potatoes and glass water
snack: protein shake after workout
Dinner: 1 lb salmon/ tuna with vegies and a salad

This is a diff guy I bought this from and fortunately was able to return the previous expensive bottle i got. I used to workout 1-1.5 hours a day and just started splitting it up to 45 min morning and 45 later. Doing large muscle groups early and smaller at the end. I can hold off on doing any of this stuff. The whole purpose of me talking right now is cause i want to get some other opinions on what might be best. From what I have "heard" low doses can have a pretty good effect for first time users.

Local muscle guy is pretty shredded and makes a good living off personal training so you would think he has some sort of general knowledge on this stuff? :thinking:

dpfisher

Local muscle guy is pretty shredded and makes a good living off personal training so you would think he has some sort of general knowledge on this stuff? :thinking:
You can be shredded and still be killing yourself, or you can just not give a crap as long as you are making a quick buck. Either is probably reasonable.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

Average day i eat:
or

This is a diff guy I bought this from and fortunately was able to return the previous expensive bottle i got. I used to workout 1-1.5 hours a day and just started splitting it up to 45 min morning and 45 later. Doing large muscle groups early and smaller at the end. I can hold off on doing any of this stuff. The whole purpose of me talking right now is cause i want to get some other opinions on what might be best. From what I have "heard" low doses can have a pretty good effect for first time users.

diet is seriously lacking. instead of the "or" it should be an "and". 6-7 meals which contain meat throughout the day would definitely throw size on u

MSE

MSE

Awards

Average day i eat:
or

WAY TOO LOW ON CALORIES!!! Not enough carbs or fat, and probably low on protein also, at the max you are eating 200g of protein a day (and I think less), you should be shooting for a minimum of 250g of protein a day for your weight. You should be eating about 400g of carbs a day and right now you MIGHT be at 150g. And as far as fat, you should be around 70g a day, you are about 20g. You are obviously scared of eating fat, get that thought out of your head. Eat a few whole eggs with breakfast, mix in some peanut butter throughout the day, eat red meat, etc.
I gotta tell ya, if you stick with this diet and do the cycle you are thinking about, you will be very dissapointed. Roids do not just magically make your muscles grow, you need to eat for them to grow, on or off cycle.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with NOS and MSE!! Diet needs work!!

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Seroiusly get your diet down before trying this out. Not even talking about needing to gain more muscle before starting, eating that little will ruin your cycle. In pct the 10-15 pounds or so you will have gained will shed away and leave you with nothing.

Cupcakemafia

Awards
Thanks for the input guys.... im gonna pack on some more calories and double up on the meals. I let you all know how its coming.

smoundzou

smoundzou

Awards
Thanks for the input guys.... im gonna pack on some more calories and double up on the meals. I let you all know how its coming.
As already mentioned, you'll be much more pleased with the overall outcome once you add more lean mass.. FYI, There's a ton of information on cycles and stacks, which one's work best together and for particular goals.. before you injest or inject something into your body, make sure you do all your homework.. as I believe anabolic steroids are safe and benificial, if done correctly.