First run after shoulder surgery..Need Advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.62%

First run after shoulder surgery..Need Advice

Ok here it is... I've been out of the gym for a few months due to shoulder surgery (SLAP repair) and I havent kept up to date on any new advancements on the PH world for about 6 months. I want to get a nice stack ready for when the doc gives me the ok to hit the weights again. I think I want to try to stay lean, but am used to bulking. I am by no means a newbie as i've done numerous inject cycles and a few PH cycles, I have little to no adverse reactions to anything i've taken besides the normal bloating. What new products are out? Whats good to stay lean with some quality muscle mass? All advice is welcome....Its good to be back!!

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

my only advice is to get back in the gym naturally for a couple of months
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mdtech123 View Post
    Ok here it is... I've been out of the gym for a few months due to shoulder surgery (SLAP repair) and I havent kept up to date on any new advancements on the PH world for about 6 months. I want to get a nice stack ready for when the doc gives me the ok to hit the weights again. I think I want to try to stay lean, but am used to bulking. I am by no means a newbie as i've done numerous inject cycles and a few PH cycles, I have little to no adverse reactions to anything i've taken besides the normal bloating. What new products are out? Whats good to stay lean with some quality muscle mass? All advice is welcome....Its good to be back!!
    i had the same surgery, with structural repiar also. i had it in august, and i started lifting weights again around thanksgiving. my doctor said not until the new year but i recovered incredibly fast he said. my next cycle will be in april. i decided to just get back into it slowly and let my body remember what its like. i would wait until after you've trained for like 4 months to hit anything up. you dont want to get too strong too quick and stress the repair cuz then it could rip again. just to give u an idea though, i am stacking h-drol/trenadrol with a special guest star beginning april 1.by jumping on something right when u start lifting you are not going to get the full benefit of the cycle. plus ull miss out on all the newbie gains again...lol
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. shoulder surgery
    By ambulldog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 04:36 PM
  2. Shoulder surgery or not??!?!?
    By Presa in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 08:59 PM
  3. shoulder surgery
    By bigpapa in forum Supplements