pheraplex or m14ad or pheramax

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
pheraplex = pheramax.

Based on that, I suggest you dont do any of them.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1st i thought pheramax is pp and ergomax mixed i heared alot of ppl claim that..

2nd why not use pp?

3rd wat would be one good otc supp for the gyno? or should i just stick to arimidex or nolva at 10mg per day on signs of gyno?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st i thought pheramax is pp and ergomax mixed i heared alot of ppl claim that..
The GL raws were supposed to have come from ALRI, so speculatively speaking, Pheramax could be both 2-ene and 3-ene. User feedback from people that have used both Pheramax and a 2-ene product would be your best bet for confirmation on this...unless I missed something and GL has confirmed this in the past.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The GL raws were supposed to have come from ALRI, so speculatively speaking, Pheramax could be both 2-ene and 3-ene. User feedback from people that have used both Pheramax and a 2-ene product would be your best bet for confirmation on this...unless I missed something and GL has confirmed this in the past.
I've used both myself, and the original Phera-Plex was better hands down overall imo. Not that phera-max was a bad product though, because i enjoyed it as well (Better strength gains, but not in mass.) If i had a choice, Phera-Plex wins out.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was one more wet than the other?

Have you tried the Dbol precursor too?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was one more wet than the other?

Have you tried the Dbol precursor too?
The phera-max had more sides overall. The strength gains were incredible, but i felt like **** much of the time. Without a doubt it gave me a more wet component as well. I noted more androgenic type effects overall in short.

I have 3 - M1,4ADD bottles, but have yet to use them. Soon though. ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You writing all this down Jay21?

:D:D:D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experiences in short:

Phera-Plex:

-Better mass gains
-Less side effects
-Felt great while on
-Modest, but not explosive strength gains

Phera-Max

-MUCH more explosive strength gains.
-More lethargy and just felt like **** some of the time
-A bit more bloat
-More evident testicular atrophy

-More evident androgenic side effects in general (especially aggression)

Once again, both worked well overall, but phera-plex was a mass monster with less sides to deal with in my experience.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yupp writing it down
and that comment above me thanx thats what i needed