How many PH cycles a year?

Novi

Awards
I am getting ready to do a 4 Week Cycle of T1-Pro followed by 3 weeks of Nolva for PCT. This will be my first time using PH's. I want to know how long after it is good to wait to begin another PH cycle from the time I finish my PCT? Few weeks, A Month, 2 Months, etc...?

How many PH cycles a year is a safe bet?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Ideally, 2 times the length of your cycle. So for a 4-week cycle you should stay off for 8-weeks before starting another.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Cycles per year would vary on how long they are. I shoot for three 6-weekers a year or so. I always take 10-12 weeks off after a 6 week cycle. I count my PCT in the time. Now with M1t & different cycle lengths, I'll have to re-evalute how I schedule my cycles.

I would take at least 6 weeks off (with PCT included in the 6 wks) between 4-week cycles, 8 off being ideal.

captainbicept

Awards
the normal rule of thumb with steroids is time on=time off, why should it be any different with Ph's?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
the normal rule of thumb with steroids is time on=time off, why should it be any different with Ph's?
I think that rule of thumb applies because AAS cycles are generally longer than PH cycles. If you did a 12-week cycle, you would not need 24 weeks off to recover. Most PH cycles are 6 weeks max. I think you need 4 weeks PCT alone to recover even from a 4-6 week cycle.