Havoc/Epi cycle: carbs extra?

evolution

evolution

Awards
A have a question for you guys: If you go on Havoc/Epi cycle, how many extra calories/carbs/proteins do you take then?

I already did a Havoc pulse cycle last year, and had to do massive increase of carbs during cycle, else I felt like ****.
But certainly at the end of cycle, I added some more fat at the belly :(
(of course also great muscle increase, no regret of the cycle :))

I'm planning to do a second Havoc pulse cycle now, and wanted to hear your experiences..
So this time I can better plan/execute the increasing of calories/proteins and carbs :)

My cut food schedule now is about 2600kcal/237proteins/332carbs/46 fat
(stats 1m86, 90kg)

also: I have 1/5 of bottle Havoc left of last time (10 months ago - bottle was closed properly). Can I still use this? Or better start immediately with new bottle?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
YOU CAN USE THE OLD PRODUCT NO PROBS....AND AS FAR AS YOUR CALORIES GO THAT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR GOALS...ARE YOU BULKING, CUTTING, RECOMP? WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT OF THIS CYCLE?

landfill

Awards
If you are bulking,increase you're intake by 500-1000kcal per day,depending on how well you assimilate the extra calories.46g of fat per day is a little low,i would increase it to around 80g,healthy quality fats obviously.

evolution

evolution

Awards
YOU CAN USE THE OLD PRODUCT NO PROBS....AND AS FAR AS YOUR CALORIES GO THAT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR GOALS...ARE YOU BULKING, CUTTING, RECOMP? WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT OF THIS CYCLE?
I want to add as much lean muscle mass as possible. Some additional fat you always have when on cycle, but during last cycle I added to much fat at the end of the cycle.

During first weeks I got leaner, but the last 2 weeks fat percentage increased again..