H drol & military...damn

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
alright, so i am currently on my 4 of 5 week cycle of hdrol running 50/50/75/75/100 and i just found out today that i am getting sent to korea in less than 2 weeks, dont know how i am supposed to get my Clomid through customs...any suggestions on something to do so i can do my pct by the way i will be in korea for 3-4 weeks, should i start pct today? should i just run an otc pct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Empty your Clomid (liquid, I assume) into a small sample mouthwash bottle. Keep eyedropper separate.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i would do like dsade said and put it in a mouth wash bottle if its liquid..if its tabs then i dont know..but then again it aint a controlled substance but i dont know wut the law is about bringing a non-controlled substance without a prescrirtion into korea.. out here the fda states that is legal to purchase up to a 90 day supply and have it shipped into the u.s. you might wanna check on it..but also..h-drol is mild enough to where u can use otc and fully recover.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
theyre tabs, i also have nolva tabs, a lot smaller, if i go w/ an otc any recommendation? i have 1 bottle of lean fx for cortisol, 2 bottles of diesel test (test boost) and a can of animal stak 2, i dont have any otc estrogen control, any suggestions, not used to having to deal w/ otc AIs so need some help there

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
theyre tabs, i also have nolva tabs, a lot smaller, if i go w/ an otc any recommendation? i have 1 bottle of lean fx for cortisol, 2 bottles of diesel test (test boost) and a can of animal stak 2, i dont have any otc estrogen control, any suggestions, not used to having to deal w/ otc AIs so need some help there
Then toss them into a vitamin C bottle (or other vitamin not likely to be seized.)

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Thats what i was thinking about doing, thanks for the suggestions.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you flying there on your own or with a unit? (one is easier than the other and I'm military) If nothing else, just make sure you do not set of metal detectors or anything else to get you physically searched and put them in pocket or throw them into your under carriage luggage. I've taken lots of substances over seas, through airports etc, all over aisa including S. Korea with no issues. I also, almost always have excedrin, sudafed, etc in my carry on when traveling and no one has ever asked to see what they were. Dogs won't go crazy I'm sure because they look for other drugs etc and as long as in an xray they don't see 1500 pills in your bag you'll be fine.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
im flying w/ 2 other people, commercial air, im not too worried, cuz i may not go now, and i am going to see if any of my friends out there can get their hands on anything worst case theyll be packed in a tylenol or aspirin bottle.

allen70

Awards
As others have said just put the tabs in a bottle of vitamins or one of the other supplements you are taking over here. I am actually sitting in the airport you will most likely be flying into right now. Incheon in Seoul right? I have brought many supplements and never been bothered.

Good luck and have fun over here. Hopefully youre not coming to Kunsan.