Phera-Plex & AMS Dienedrone

fernalfers

Awards
I have a Bottle of Phera and knowing it is a semi-wet compound i was wondering if i stacked it. Maybe something like this with Dienedrone because it is a dry lean bulker.

Week 1: Phera 30mg
Week 2: Phera 30mg
Week 3: Phera 30mg, Dienedrone 50mg
Week 4: Phera 30mg, Dienedrone 100mg
Week 5: Dienedrone 100mg
Week 6: Dienedrone 100mg

Everything is set for PCT. I just wanted to end the stack on a dryer note which is what Dienedrone would do. And also wanted to avoid 2 methyl compounds.

Any comments on if the stack would be good or something else would go better with the phera-plex.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me

this isn't really a stack though. it's more like a bridge. i'm a little worried about week 4 where you'll be taking 30mg of phera and 100mg of dienedrone. have nolva on you just in case and be aware of oily skin/acne.

also, your blood pressure will go up on this. make sure you use cycle support.

what is your PCT?

fernalfers

Awards
Thats what i meant bridge. :). I have Nolva on hand. 6oxo and Post cysle support from Anabolic Innovations. Also have some inhibit-E. Not sure exactly what order and how i will be taking my PCT but i have all the supps for it.

Maybe in Week 3&4 i should only do 50mg dienedrone and then bump it up to 100mg Week 5&6. I will use Cycle Support throughout the cycle and 2 weeks prior to the start of this bridge.

fernalfers

Awards
When i do start this bridge i will keep a log if anyone is interested. I'm just using the next couple weeks to tweak my bridge and get all my supps in order before i start this up.