mdrol cycle lab results

600rr

Awards
So I justed finished a 3 week cycle of 1t, 20mg mdrol and I got some lab work done

Liver Enzymes are basicly perfect
AST (SGOT) 34 IU/L 0-40
ALT (SGPT) 57 IU/L 0-55

Lipids are the only thing im concerned with
Cholesterol, Total 254 mg/dL 100-199
26 Triglycerides 117 mg/dL 0-149
27 HDL Cholesterol 20 mg/dL >39
28 LDL Cholesterol 211 mg/dL 0-99

Im taking appropriate measures to correct thoes numbers. my question is shoukd I pct or run another bottle of 1t as i wanted to, maybe with hdrol. let me know your oppinions
btw 24yrs old 61 195 8% first cycle

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, what were your lipids pre-cycle? I'd definitely keep an eye on those numbers. Your LDL really needs to come down a lot, like under 130 or so. Not sure what to tell you about your 1T, but regardless, I'd throw in some niacin (not the flush-free) to maybe help out with your lipids. I had my lipids checked prior to my hdrol cycle, and they weren't that great, either:

220 total
129 tris
37 hdl
157 ldl

I have since started taking niacin as part of my support supps. Just my .02...

600rr

Awards
i know they werent the best. I am currently on 1g niacin, just started. still yours are not as bad as mine

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
i know they werent the best. I am currently on 1g niacin, just started. still yours are not as bad as mine
Im surprised your liver values were so good, what were you using for liver support (if anything?). Also, did you dose the 20mg once a day, or split it up?

If I were you, Id take some time off, and then run another cycle.

600rr

Awards
2x a day split up by around 8 hours. 1g bulk milk thistle. 200mg bulk NAC from nutra planet. its got me thinking the liver stress from orals is way over blown. or NP suppliments are top notch