19-Nor questions.

1. 19-Nor questions.

Are there any 19-Nor products on the market? I thought 19-Nor was banned back in 04 but I see PP's is releasing a product with it in it. Is the same 19-Nor pre ban?

Also 19-Nor vs. 4AD

For a newb to PH/PS can anyone give me a good comparison run down?

2. There are currently a few different PHs/designer steroids that are on the market that fall into what you are asking about. They are not the same as the old 19-norandrostenedione (aka 19-norandro or norandro) that you could once buy from GNC, which was actually a pro-steroid to nandrolone. I believe it also had anabolic and androgenic properties before conversion. You also mentioned 4-AD (aka 4-androstenedione or simply, andro). Again, this is a pro-steroid to test.

Advanced Muscle Science has a few products out that are said to be two steps away from converting into these old pro-steroids that you are asking about. These are still currently legal, but there's not a ton of user feedback on them for some reason: http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...uscle-science/

Some of these other "19-nor" products are also referred to as the TREN products. I hate it when people refer to a particual steroid as "19-nor" because it can be very misleading. Some people say 19-nor and really mean 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione, which is obviously a particular steroid. 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione is the same thing as Estra 4,9 diene 3,17 dione. I believe this is another pro-steroid and is the precursor to dienelone: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/h...-capsules.html

That should be enough to get you started...

EDIT: This might help a little...meh, maybe not, lol - "Nomenclature for Dummies"
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

3. Which one would you prefer

4AD of 19Nor as far as results.

4. I know this thread is a bit old but i must pose a question. Due to the innability to source post, I will just post a product with the ingrediants. Since I have not the ability to obtail Nandrolone Deconate, I have found this product called 19-Nor 3-Andro with three (3) ingrediants (#1) 100 milligrams Androstenedione / (#2) 100 Milligrams Androstenediol / and (#3) 100 Milligrams 19-Norandrostenedione. This iproduct is a little out of my knowledge range, and any information could be helpful.

Thanks !

5. I like 4-AD better than 19-nor. The products by AMS are ok. Also "tren" is a 19nor. They are not good products to take if you have a girl unless u stack it with test or a 4ad product. I'm not a big tren fan... I prefered the decavol product out of the current available 19nors.

Similar Forum Threads

1. questions about what to use..
    By roachboy101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 07:03 PM
  2. MGF questions
    By Jack3DCOPPER in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 01:16 AM
  3. Some LG questions
    By Cfour in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3